First Time Hobbyist - SP Recommendation?

Gidday all,

I'm looking at getting into this hobby you all seem to enjoy so very much, have been poking around here on CERB and think I've got a pretty good handle on the options available here in O-town.

I'm thinking of going with ALLD for my first experience, can't seem to get the photos of hot little Bonnie out of my mind... she's just got the one rec from a year back, wondering if anyone has any recent comments to add?

You guys and gals have a great online community here, thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers

Hi, Ott1980,

Welcome to this wonderful hobby. One warning for you is - you will get addicted! lol.

I have never seen Bonnie from ALLD since last year. The best way to find out more is to pm ALLD.

Good luck!

Hi ott1980

Thanks for your interesting to us. Bonnie already quit this job and go back to Hk. For now we have a cute korean girl Tia on board at west end of ottawa, she will stay over there at least for one week, and then will work at downtown.

Our another well reviewed Korean Sopia will come back this weekend and will start work at downtown for a week and then go to work at west end.

If you need more information, please feel free to contact us by PM, E-Mail, Phone call... Even I will answer all your question here.

Thanks and regards

Gidday all,

I'm looking at getting into this hobby you all seem to enjoy so very much, have been poking around here on CERB and think I've got a pretty good handle on the options available here in O-town.

Ottawa has way too many wonderful, awesome, and spectacular choices to make it easy. It's almost like Disney world for adults :)

Always a conundrum when I travel there :)

Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome, I could certainly think of worse things to get addicted to!

And thanks for the reply ALLD, I'd be interested in a downtown appointment.

I'll be in touch.

Ottawa has way too many wonderful, awesome, and spectacular choices to make it easy. It's almost like Disney world for adults :)

Always a conundrum when I travel there :)

Welcome!

Amen to that brother!

Guest ****ven

Hi Sweetie!

You should browse the Ottawa Recommendations to see if you can find someone to suit your tastes. You'll find lots of lovely Independant ladies and agencies that can help make your experience awesome.

Here's the link to Ottawa Recomendations;

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=125

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions :P

xo Sami

Hi I am a newbie. Well not exactly! I had a very bad experience from my first time last year and never dared to try again util now!

Now I saw pics of Coco from ALLD and really want to have some fun with her. Does she really look like that(shown the pics)? Are there more photos of her somewhere? Please suggest

Hi I am a newbie. Well not exactly! I had a very bad experience from my first time last year and never dared to try again util now!

Now I saw pics of Coco from ALLD and really want to have some fun with her. Does she really look like that(shown the pics)? Are there more photos of her somewhere? Please suggest

Perhaps send a PM to ALLD.

• Like 1

Perhaps send a PM to ALLD.

Thanks , but If I ask them directly about their girls they would say everything is great; wouldn't they? I had a previous bad experience- bait and switch

Thanks , but If I ask them directly about their girls they would say everything is great; wouldn't they? I had a previous bad experience- bait and switch

Well, search "ALLD" on Ottawa Recommendations and check them out, or search the the ladies' names.

Well, search "ALLD" on Ottawa Recommendations and check them out, or search the the ladies' names.

Thanks for that good suggestion. I did and everyone says she is good!