Erica's Place - Barbering Spa 4 Men (incl Massage)

Tried calling today voice mail was full so I texted....no reply.... too bad:(

She does not work on Saturday since she is a single mother and has 3 kids.:roll:

Guest M* H****y

Can somone please send me her contact info. I tried to book on Friday but she was busy. I wanted to get a jump on next week but she isn't listed in the sun today.

I guess I'll have to try on Monday.

Posted via Mobile Device

She does not work on Saturday since she is a single mother and has 3 kids.:roll:

Thanks for the heads up.

Another tip ..... she is not tech savvy and does not know how to answer texts and is not inclined to learn. Voicemail is also not something she is comfy with. If you call and get no answer she is busy ...... which is what we all want if we are on the massage table ..... try again as voice or text will not be answered. She's worth the effort for most of us.

Guest bobward

Can someone please PM me the contact info for Erica?

thanks in advance

bob

After reading about her here, I called Erica just on a whim. She is located in the mechanic's ville area, not far from where I work. Be warned! There is lots of construction happening at her location.

I needed the hair cut and wanted the full hour massage. She was lots of fun. The women has personality and a great sense of humour. Just like so many others have said ... you will leave with a smile. I certainly did.

Good morning everyone,

Can someone PM me her contact info please? I too am in dire need of a haircut and Erica's sounds so interesting, who knows I might even get a pedicure. :wink:

Hi All,

I am trying to find contact number or address of Erica's place for couple of weeks, also requested pm from couple of people but nobody has it. Can somebody please pm me her contacts, I will be very thankful to you.

Hope somebody will help me out,

VS

Guest M* H****y

I've been to Erica's and stupidly didn't keep the number. Now the itch needs to be scratched again and she 's not advertising in the Sun. I'd stop by her place but that's kind of rude for any client that may be up there. can you send me her number please.

Michael

I would love to visit lovely Erica, can someone PM me her info?

Please pm me as well please. I've searched cl, Ottawa sun an google to no avail... Thanks in advance

Posted via Mobile Device

Was a little disapointed today when I had made an apointment a day ahead and no one was answering the door (after I got there) or phone all day.

Hang in there Fonz, the reward is worth the wait .. don't forget there is some illness in the air and with the heat Erica creates ..oiy vey