I like I hear some more from the ladies about their pet peeves as well

As for another hobbyist pet peeve:

When a service provider smokes before a session. 5 min before or one hour. Brush and use all the mouth wash you want. You can't mask that smell/taste. Everything that happens after that for me is tarnished.

One should assume every client is a non smoker.

I went to an appointment a month ago (now they are a suspended member). They advertised toys on there postings.

I called and we agreed for 11am the next morning. I called at 10:30am and no answer. After calling a few times she calls and said she was with a client and had to move back our appointment because he booked for the half hour then decided he wanted the hour when he arrived.

She should have said "I'm sorry hunn, I can only do the half hour as I have another Booking.

Anyway, she said she would be really quick haha. Didn't end up calling me for three hours. She told me her hourly rate and I asked (as it was on the higher side), does that include msog"? She said no. Me being a gentleman politely asked well how much more for msog and after dodging the question a couple times she said extra $60

When I arrived i realized that she was someone I saw before under a different user name but she had been suspended and rejoined (recently suspended again btw). I walked into a smoke fill run down messy house and we started our session. This girl was really sexy btw. Probably the only reason i didn't decide to go for the half hour from the start. During our session I said "so I brought in that extra $60, so can we go msog?" And she said," oh, I left the rest of my condoms in my car. (as if). Then I was like, "so your ad said we could play with toys" and she said, I left those in the car to". Hahaha OMG.

Ended up only there for less than a half hour and only got to go once. Why in the hell didn't I just go for the half hour.

Those stories are few and far between thankfully. The ladies here on cerb generally BLOW MY MIND with how truly professional they are.

I believe we as hobbyists have a great responsibility to the provider as well.

Such as

- Providing a safe clean environment for the spOr making her feel safe in hers

-personality works both ways. If you expect to be treated like a gentleman than act like one.

- always arrive on time,

- cleanliness is. Dry important to me. I'm always freshly showered and orally fresh

- never haggle over price, providers usually post rates and if not they will tell you if you ask. Once you have made the appointment than you have excepted that rate.

- rules are rules. Dont be like "oh come on baby," and try and pressure be into things

Above all it's mutual respect

I'd like to hear a few stories from the ladies. I'd love to hear more let peeves from both sides

Ps. I wrote all this from my tiny little iPhone and auto correct spelling is a bitch haha so forgive my spelling error

Additional Comments:

Mmm, you might be more careful with your praise. It was her "professionalism" that got her a permanent vacation from Cerb!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=89609

I never noticed that she was suspended . I never actually met her. Her post seemed genuine and I appreciated her view on cell phones as I can't stand when they are answered or even checked during a session.

So you said I should be careful? Can I get in trouble for praising her?

I like I hear some more from the ladies about their pet peeves as well

As for another hobbyist pet peeve:

When a service provider smokes before a session. 5 min before or one hour. Brush and use all the mouth wash you want. You can't mask that smell/taste. Everything that happens after that for me is tarnished.

One should assume every client is a non smoker.

I went to an appointment a month ago (now they are a suspended member). They advertised toys on there postings.

I called and we agreed for 11am the next morning. I called at 10:30am and no answer. After calling a few times she calls and said she was with a client and had to move back our appointment because he booked for the half hour then decided he wanted the hour when he arrived.

She should have said "I'm sorry hunn, I can only do the half hour as I have another Booking.

Anyway, she said she would be really quick haha. Didn't end up calling me for three hours. She told me her hourly rate and I asked (as it was on the higher side), does that include msog"? She said no. Me being a gentleman politely asked well how much more for msog and after dodging the question a couple times she said extra $60

When I arrived i realized that she was someone I saw before under a different user name but she had been suspended and rejoined (recently suspended again btw). I walked into a smoke fill run down messy house and we started our session. This girl was really sexy btw. Probably the only reason i didn't decide to go for the half hour from the start. During our session I said "so I brought in that extra $60, so can we go msog?" And she said," oh, I left the rest of my condoms in my car. (as if). Then I was like, "so your ad said we could play with toys" and she said, I left those in the car to". Hahaha OMG.

Ended up only there for less than a half hour and only got to go once. Why in the hell didn't I just go for the half hour.

Those stories are few and far between thankfully. The ladies here on cerb generally BLOW MY MIND with how truly professional they are.

I believe we as hobbyists have a great responsibility to the provider as well.

Such as

- Providing a safe clean environment for the spOr making her feel safe in hers

-personality works both ways. If you expect to be treated like a gentleman than act like one.

- always arrive on time,

- cleanliness is. Dry important to me. I'm always freshly showered and orally fresh

- never haggle over price, providers usually post rates and if not they will tell you if you ask. Once you have made the appointment than you have excepted that rate.

- rules are rules. Dont be like "oh come on baby," and try and pressure be into things

Above all it's mutual respect

I'd like to hear a few stories from the ladies. I'd love to hear more let peeves from both sides

Ps. I wrote all this from my tiny little iPhone and auto correct spelling is a bitch haha so forgive my spelling error

Additional Comments:

I never noticed that she was suspended . I never actually met her. Her post seemed genuine and I appreciated her view on cell phones as I can't stand when they are answered or even checked during a session.

So you said I should be careful? Can I get in trouble for praising her?

Sucks that you experienced this but should all SP's assume all clients are smokers, stinky and whatever else may be a turn off? As for not noticing a member is "Suspended" it says it under their name and I would take a look at the rules as I am not 100% sure if she is on the Don't Discuss List or whatever the name of it is.

I have many pet peeves but will remain and keep them to myself for the most part. With regards to ladies answering their work phone, I shake my head but for me my family comes before anyone and if my personal phone vibrates I'm checking. All I have in this world is my family and any material crap stays here when we depart so, I have an amazing and very strong family background and that has shaped the person I am today. I myself am considered now an occasional smoker now. One day at a time, I smoke a max of 4 a day and never book smoking hotels, only smoke free ones. I find I only smoke when I'm stressed or nervous and never right before an encounter but it's a work in process not progress. This takes time for me and I have gotten welcomed feedback on how to deal with this evil, disease causing killer. Yes, smoking is a personal matter for me. I myself always hated the smell and was a full-time smoker for years. If a gent/female/couple visits I have everything in the washroom facilities to freshen up (smoker(s) or not), so they don't even need to ask or I say there's a care package or have one ready and waiting. Something to that effect.

I'm sorry joji but you seen this lady before and the place was a dirty hole not to mention the other things we have all read and you still went/stayed?? WOW!! Why are you complaining, it was all good at the time? Sorry but when I read someone say one thing, rag on a lady and still have the encounter that certainly makes an impression and that may not mean anything to you coming from me but trust me many have read this and it has made a certain impression. I guess when you gotta blow, you gotta blow. Please correct me if I was wrong with anything I've constructively said. I own anything I say. I will engage in a useful, constructive and any type of conversation I feel worth speaking to.

Sucks that you experienced this but should all SP's assume all clients are smokers, stinky and whatever else may be a turn off? As for not noticing a member is "Suspended" it says it under their name and I would take a look at the rules as I am not 100% sure if she is on the Don't Discuss List or whatever the name of it is.

I have many pet peeves but will remain and keep them to myself for the most part. With regards to ladies answering their work phone, I shake my head but for me my family comes before anyone and if my personal phone vibrates I'm checking. All I have in this world is my family and any material crap stays here when we depart so, I have an amazing and very strong family background and that has shaped the person I am today. I myself am considered now an occasional smoker now. One day at a time, I smoke a max of 4 a day and never book smoking hotels, only smoke free ones. I find I only smoke when I'm stressed or nervous and never right before an encounter but it's a work in process not progress. This takes time for me and I have gotten welcomed feedback on how to deal with this evil, disease causing killer. Yes, smoking is a personal matter for me. I myself always hated the smell and was a full-time smoker for years. If a gent/female/couple visits I have everything in the washroom facilities to freshen up (smoker(s) or not), so they don't even need to ask or I say there's a care package or have one ready and waiting. Something to that effect.

I'm sorry joji but you seen this lady before and the place was a dirty hole not to mention the other things we have all read and you still went/stayed?? WOW!! Why are you complaining, it was all good at the time? Sorry but when I read someone say one thing, rag on a lady and still have the encounter that certainly makes an impression and that may not mean anything to you coming from me but trust me many have read this and it has made a certain impression. I guess when you gotta blow, you gotta blow. Please correct me if I was wrong with anything I've constructively said. I own anything I say. I will engage in a useful, constructive and any type of conversation I feel worth speaking to.

Well thank you Lexy Grace, I always enjoy the conversation of an intelligent women. 

As far as Reading the rules goes, I admit that I may have not memorized them all.  The little time I am afforded with regard to the cerb world is mostly used for making friends and meeting quality SPs as for various reasons I am limited to my time here. However,  I have learned a few things the hard way and hope to continue to learn. 

With regard to answering your personal phone.  I hope your not under the impression that I would take issue with that because I would never.  Your wordiness around the topic of family made me feel like you thought I was challenging those values some how. 

There is a big difference between hearing the phone you use for clients ring and halting in the middle of sex just to see if its john or jimmy calling to book a session than it is hearing your personal phone ring and stopping because your concerned about family.

If an sp said, "oh, that's my personal phone"  someone would have to be a real jerk to not be understanding about that and it saddens me to think that there is a chance that you may have thought from what I said that I need clarification on the importance of family.  I would have thought it would be assumed that I was talking about business calls and not personal.    When I had my first child it was the first time I truly understood how someone, without hesitation, would give their own life so that another could go on.  

With regard to smoking, I smoked for many years and I managed to quit only 8 months ago.  I battled with it for years.  I have two secrets to quitting.  I never quit quitting is the first but the second and most important for me was admitting that I couldn't be a "social

Smoker". I found myself yearning for the next party just so that I could have that smoke.  The worst thing was that I'd always wake up with a half deck the next morning and do you think I could lay them on the shelf and not smoke till my next social event?  I always got sucked back In that way.  For me I had to come to terms With the fact that if I was gonna quit than I really had to quit.  I had to know that no matter where or when I was or what was happening I COULD NEVER SMOKE AGAIN. It was important to me and I finally did it.  If its important enough to you than you will to. 

I felt kind of minimized by your "I guess when you gotta blow you gotta blow comment". In a perfect world, yes I shouldn't have gone through with the session. It's a tough thing for me. You see there is a lot that happens when I am scheduling with an SP.  I don't do it a lot so when I do it becomes a bit of an event for me.  I get nervous and excited and It's a bit of a high.  Maybe I'm addicted to sex and encouterism I don't know for sure, but like you find it hard not to light up I find it hard to turn away and crash when I've spent the last 24 hours in anticipation of an event.  

Add to that the awkwardness of looking this girl in the eye and saying "sorry I don't like your venue". 

I think it's easier to pass judgement on someone like as you said "complains but goes through with the session anyway"' than it is to imagine that maybe there is a little more to it than just "when you gotta blow you gotta blow".  

The venue wasn't enough to make me walk away.  I mean I'm not gonna judge someone based on that.  I don't know her situation so to walk away based on that alone would be wrong.  Having said that, and so as not to contradict myself,  I do however have to admit that I shouldn't of made the point about her location in the first place.

What really bothered me happened in the middle of the session 

(and when i say the middle I mean near the end if you catch my drift)

Im  speaking of the condom and toys left in the car debacle.   Things were pretty hot and I was pretty close to (you know) when that happened.  But I guess you got me there. I should have stopped and walked away.  But after all I am just a man who has to blow when i have to blow.   Its really not that simple and I don't think it's a good idea to fit people into those demeaning little boxes but I apologize that near climax when that happened I didn't have the clarity of thought to pull out, zip up and walk away.  

I hope to hear back from you

I think your an interesting and intelligent lady and I like that you say what you think.  I'm assuming you can take it as well as you give it.  That's how I learn best.  Tell me what you think and I'll think about it.   It beats getting mad about it. 

Oh, and I  just checked out your gallery.  you have one hell of a hot tushy

Yours truly, Joji. 

Joji,

It's a shame when things don't always turn out the way we were expecting them too. I hope from your experience that you will take away something positive and learn from it.

The best thing is that there are so many pleasant service providers that are very professional and cater to your exact needs and come highly recommended from many many happy clients, all of these recommendations are provided here @ cerb to accommodate your needs and desires. Look no further and take no additional chances..If a non-smoker is what you prefer, there are many and so on.

And then..when you find that special lady that makes you feel superb, please share with us, all the good times. Good times here, good times Cheers!

Well thank you Lexy Grace, I always enjoy the conversation of an intelligent women.

As far as Reading the rules goes, I admit that I may have not memorized them all. The little time I am afforded with regard to the cerb world is mostly used for making friends and meeting quality SPs as for various reasons I am limited to my time here. However, I have learned a few things the hard way and hope to continue to learn.

With regard to answering your personal phone. I hope your not under the impression that I would take issue with that because I would never. Your wordiness around the topic of family made me feel like you thought I was challenging those values some how.

There is a big difference between hearing the phone you use for clients ring and halting in the middle of sex just to see if its john or jimmy calling to book a session than it is hearing your personal phone ring and stopping because your concerned about family.

If an sp said, "oh, that's my personal phone" someone would have to be a real jerk to not be understanding about that and it saddens me to think that there is a chance that you may have thought from what I said that I need clarification on the importance of family. I would have thought it would be assumed that I was talking about business calls and not personal. When I had my first child it was the first time I truly understood how someone, without hesitation, would give their own life so that another could go on.

With regard to smoking, I smoked for many years and I managed to quit only 8 months ago. I battled with it for years. I have two secrets to quitting. I never quit quitting is the first but the second and most important for me was admitting that I couldn't be a "social

Smoker". I found myself yearning for the next party just so that I could have that smoke. The worst thing was that I'd always wake up with a half deck the next morning and do you think I could lay them on the shelf and not smoke till my next social event? I always got sucked back In that way. For me I had to come to terms With the fact that if I was gonna quit than I really had to quit. I had to know that no matter where or when I was or what was happening I COULD NEVER SMOKE AGAIN. It was important to me and I finally did it. If its important enough to you than you will to.

I felt kind of minimized by your "I guess when you gotta blow you gotta blow comment". In a perfect world, yes I shouldn't have gone through with the session. It's a tough thing for me. You see there is a lot that happens when I am scheduling with an SP. I don't do it a lot so when I do it becomes a bit of an event for me. I get nervous and excited and It's a bit of a high. Maybe I'm addicted to sex and encouterism I don't know for sure, but like you find it hard not to light up I find it hard to turn away and crash when I've spent the last 24 hours in anticipation of an event.

Add to that the awkwardness of looking this girl in the eye and saying "sorry I don't like your venue".

I think it's easier to pass judgement on someone like as you said "complains but goes through with the session anyway"' than it is to imagine that maybe there is a little more to it than just "when you gotta blow you gotta blow".

The venue wasn't enough to make me walk away. I mean I'm not gonna judge someone based on that. I don't know her situation so to walk away based on that alone would be wrong. Having said that, and so as not to contradict myself, I do however have to admit that I shouldn't of made the point about her location in the first place.

What really bothered me happened in the middle of the session

(and when i say the middle I mean near the end if you catch my drift)

Im speaking of the condom and toys left in the car debacle. Things were pretty hot and I was pretty close to (you know) when that happened. But I guess you got me there. I should have stopped and walked away. But after all I am just a man who has to blow when i have to blow. Its really not that simple and I don't think it's a good idea to fit people into those demeaning little boxes but I apologize that near climax when that happened I didn't have the clarity of thought to pull out, zip up and walk away.

I hope to hear back from you

I think your an interesting and intelligent lady and I like that you say what you think. I'm assuming you can take it as well as you give it. That's how I learn best. Tell me what you think and I'll think about it. It beats getting mad about it.

Oh, and I just checked out your gallery. you have one hell of a hot tushy

Yours truly, Joji.

Oh Joji,

Where to begin?? I do speak and say for the most part what is on my mind, I never want to ever hurt anyone's feelings or demean anyone and if I have done so I truly apologize. Male or female, we all have needs and if I don't get me some kitty, Mr. Thang or both and I ran out of batteries, look out. Shoppers on Spring Garden Rd. is 24hrs.

I know when you enter a location your nerves are going, your excited, she's looking delicious and then you see mess. It is one of the hardest things as a hobbyist you will do besides the lady doing the whole switch and bait BS.

I look at the rules almost daily and still don't know all of them, most would agree.

I certainly did not mean to offend you with my "when you gotta blow, you gotta blow" but it's so true that it's almost funny and sad at the same time.

I will admit that I answered very emotionally about answering personal phones and anyone that knows me surely knows why. My life could change forever any second. Now business/work phones should have the ringer off, the phone doesn't need to be off but no one should hear it ring or vibrate, just my opinion.

I love pre-booked encounters IMHO the lady should have all things for play ready and none of this "I forgot it BS". It depends if it's an in or out. personally I pack a special goody bag the night before or in the morning put one together for incalls. My sister calls my goody bag "the bag of wonders" and it is nice but heavy LMAO!! I bring everything in it but the person I'm seeing but you would never guess, I got it from Mary Poppins lol!!

I'm speaking for me and some ladies may agree, I still get nervous, very excited, put on some music and get ready for the day to play. When I knock on that door or the knock comes on the door. I take a moment breath and just be me. It takes every inch of courage to walk out or away but some do it with no problem. I guess for some it's easier to be an asshole than a gentleman, it's not like the hobbyist/client hasn't looked at the lady for days.

Now for me I have walked away from certain venues. I don't like funk, mess or dirt. It does in away speak to the person you are about to have an encounter with, if they live in filth what is their hygiene regimen. That's me, I hate mess and dirt. Just the thought makes my skin crawl.

I know you did not want to come off as an ass and most gents won't and just blow through it and pretend the place is clean and fresh and not walk out or leave right at that point of no return. I would have a very hard time standing up when I'm about or just exploding and walk away. My legs would give out and I'd be on my ass but with that said it is much different for a woman and for me if I was to stay under those conditions, I doubt I could even cum. You are not alone by far.

Congrats on quitting!! As for the smoking 2 so far. I can't be told to quit, I never was a quitter. I need to do this 100% when I say I'm done and I take every precaution I can not smell like smoke. I don't smoke in my home, hotel(s) and won't see anyone until my mouth is 100%.

It has been brought to my attention twice and I was devastated and will gargle Lysol so my mouth tastes minty fresh. I was so embarrassed and knowing my thoughts and feelings about the smell but I usually always ask and the 2 times the non-smoker(s) were honest and I commend them for that.

What next? Want to see if my mouth taste like a smoker, I'm teasing.

Here's a little something to ease the tension!! You like that tushy!! Spank it :spank:. I love it!!!!!

picture.php?albumid=1725&pictureid=10481

This is in no way shape or form of advertising, just stating my point of view on the issue at hand.

Oh Joji,

Where to begin?? I do speak and say for the most part what is on my mind, I never want to ever hurt anyone's feelings or demean anyone and if I have done so I truly apologize. Male or female, we all have needs and if I don't get me some kitty, Mr. Thang or both and I ran out of batteries, look out. Shoppers on Spring Garden Rd. is 24hrs.

I know when you enter a location your nerves are going, your excited, she's looking delicious and then you see mess. It is one of the hardest things as a hobbyist you will do besides the lady doing the whole switch and bait BS.

I look at the rules almost daily and still don't know all of them, most would agree.

I certainly did not mean to offend you with my "when you gotta blow, you gotta blow" but it's so true that it's almost funny and sad at the same time.

I will admit that I answered very emotionally about answering personal phones and anyone that knows me surely knows why. My life could change forever any second. Now business/work phones should have the ringer off, the phone doesn't need to be off but no one should hear it ring or vibrate, just my opinion.

I love pre-booked encounters IMHO the lady should have all things for play ready and none of this "I forgot it BS". It depends if it's an in or out. personally I pack a special goody bag the night before or in the morning put one together for incalls. My sister calls my goody bag "the bag of wonders" and it is nice but heavy LMAO!! I bring everything in it but the person I'm seeing but you would never guess, I got it from Mary Poppins lol!!

I'm speaking for me and some ladies may agree, I still get nervous, very excited, put on some music and get ready for the day to play. When I knock on that door or the knock comes on the door. I take a moment breath and just be me. It takes every inch of courage to walk out or away but some do it with no problem. I guess for some it's easier to be an asshole than a gentleman, it's not like the hobbyist/client hasn't looked at the lady for days.

Now for me I have walked away from certain venues. I don't like funk, mess or dirt. It does in away speak to the person you are about to have an encounter with, if they live in filth what is their hygiene regimen. That's me, I hate mess and dirt. Just the thought makes my skin crawl.

I know you did not want to come off as an ass and most gents won't and just blow through it and pretend the place is clean and fresh and not walk out or leave right at that point of no return. I would have a very hard time standing up when I'm about or just exploding and walk away. My legs would give out and I'd be on my ass but with that said it is much different for a woman and for me if I was to stay under those conditions, I doubt I could even cum. You are not alone by far.

Congrats on quitting!! As for the smoking 2 so far. I can't be told to quit, I never was a quitter. I need to do this 100% when I say I'm done and I take every precaution I can not smell like smoke. I don't smoke in my home, hotel(s) and won't see anyone until my mouth is 100%.

It has been brought to my attention twice and I was devastated and will gargle Lysol so my mouth tastes minty fresh. I was so embarrassed and knowing my thoughts and feelings about the smell but I usually always ask and the 2 times the non-smoker(s) were honest and I commend them for that.

What next? Want to see if my mouth taste like a smoker, I'm teasing.

Here's a little something to ease the tension!! You like that tushy!! Spank it :spank:. I love it!!!!!

picture.php?albumid=1725&pictureid=10481

This is in no way shape or form of advertising, just stating my point of view on the issue at hand.

Love it. This is one of my fav picture if you. Thanks for the reply

Love it. This is one of my fav picture if you. Thanks for the reply

Thank you for the picture compliment and your welcome. I couldn't resist, sweet and naughty but back to the issue at hand.

Cell Phones: Professionalism is a key word and IMHO, work/business phones should never be answered during an encounter. There is no excuse unless it is your safety call, which many of us do. Other than a safety/security call, you don't book other encounters when you have or are the guest.

Pet Peeves: Please ladies clean up your messy locations, it is so uninviting no matter how hot you are. A nice, fresh smelling, clean location is very inviting, you too gents. I've been to some places and your bedrooms look like the room of a ragging, hormonal 14-16yr old. The hamper is for dirty clothes not the floor. If you don't have one $10 at Walmart or a mesh pop-up one at the dollar store for a buck plus tax. Clean the the washroom facilities too, nothing worse than walking in to a washroom with hair in the sink, old/new toothpaste stray on the taps, dirty clothes on the floor and a disgusting toilet. So I did mention some of my pet peeves. The list does go one but I can't think about the yucky filth I've seen anymore.

All my Love,

Lexy

Thank you for the picture compliment and your welcome. I couldn't resist, sweet and naughty but back to the issue at hand.

Cell Phones: Professionalism is a key word and IMHO, work/business phones should never be answered during an encounter. There is no excuse unless it is your safety call, which many of us do. Other than a safety/security call, you don't book other encounters when you have or are the guest.

Pet Peeves: Please ladies clean up your messy locations, it is so uninviting no matter how hot you are. A nice, fresh smelling, clean location is very inviting, you too gents. I've been to some places and your bedrooms look like the room of a ragging, hormonal 14-16yr old. The hamper is for dirty clothes not the floor. If you don't have one $10 at Walmart or a mesh pop-up one at the dollar store for a buck plus tax. Clean the the washroom facilities too, nothing worse than walking in to a washroom with hair in the sink, old/new toothpaste stray on the taps, dirty clothes on the floor and a disgusting toilet. So I did mention some of my pet peeves. The list does go one but I can't think about the yucky filth I've seen anymore.

All my Love,

Lexy

Haha Thanks Lexy you are fantastic.

I bet some of you ladies have had some nasty experiences.

I can only imagines some of the BS some of you sweet lady's have to deal with.

Men who don't shower...... Have you girls ever refused based on cleanliness, BO or bad breath?

What about guys who don't understand the word NO. And then they try and say your a drag.

Showing up for and out call to a pig sty.

So come n girls any stories or pet peeves?

I wish I could do out call to my place. Its a nice place and i would love to wine and dine a service provider. But alas it's just not possible for me. I have to stick to in call. Thanks to all you hot babes for providing in calls. If it weren't for you I'd be shit outta luck.

" With regards to ladies answering their work phone, I shake my head but for me my family comes before anyone and if my personal phone vibrates I'm checking."

Right on Lexy.It is said that Mahatma Gandhi was having sexual intercourse at the very moment his father was dying. He was filled with such a sense of sorrow and shame that it caused him to renounce all wordly pleasures and adopt the ascetic lifestyle he did.

Apparently, he never could live down the fact that he was having fun while his father was dying. You certainly have your priorities straight. Cheers.

• Like 1

Guest J******72

I recall reading a reco where the hobbyist said the sp's phone was constantly ringing. So, I thought of this when I was with a lady who forgot to mute her text messages, so her phone beeped a few times. It was no big deal though, as it was quiet and only a couple of beeps. She also used custom ring tones for her contacts. When one of her girlfriends called, a kick ass song played (I forget what it was), and we both looked at each other, grinned, and said "LET IT PLAY!" The song helped the moment, as we didn't have music, and was a laugh to boot. It fit the mood! :)

As a client, I always leave mine ON!

But then as the client don't I have that right?

I usually explain (if I haven't seen the lady before) than my phone only rings when it is critically important (which is pretty rare) but it has happened during an appointment a couple of times.

As it is on 24 hours a day and the very few people that have the number know it is for emergency use only it would be suspicious in and of itself if they did call and it went straight to voice mail.

I do very much appreciate that the lady either turns hers off or makes it silent, but then it is likely to ring at any time whereas mine will only ring if it is a real emergency (or a wrong number) :)

As a client, I always leave mine ON!

But then as the client don't I have that right?

I usually explain (if I haven't seen the lady before) than my phone only rings when it is critically important (which is pretty rare) but it has happened during an appointment a couple of times.

As it is on 24 hours a day and the very few people that have the number know it is for emergency use only it would be suspicious in and of itself if they did call and it went straight to voice mail.

I do very much appreciate that the lady either turns hers off or makes it silent, but then it is likely to ring at any time whereas mine will only ring if it is a real emergency (or a wrong number) :)

It's okay by me for a client to leave his phone on because like you said, it might look suspicious if someone was trying to get a hold of him and couldn't.

I also leave my phone muted so it doesn't bother us, or ring in the background while the client may have to take a call and then explain what that noise was in the background.

Unless someone tries filming the session with the built-in cam corder (hasn't happened to me personally, but I've heard stories).

...Unless someone tries filming the session with the built-in cam corder (hasn't happened to me personally, but I've heard stories).

OMG! That is so creepy! Only a real creep would try that, very icky.

I admit I didn't connect the dots on that one. I'll be more mindful of it now for sure and I'll bet SPs will also, particularly those that don't publish photos showing their face (which they have every right to choose to not do). The thought of an unauthorized photo or heaven forbid video by means of a cell phone.... oh brother... what you ladies may encounter.

Of course the thought of that (or rather hidden video surveillance in general) has occurred to me in an in-call location and I suppose given enough time a creepy client could plant some hidden video surveillance in a hotel suite during an out-call encounter....

If either party didn't know they were being recorded it would be tantamount to rape (and that somehow seems an understatement, not to diminish in any way the serious crime that rape is or something like this would be).

Oh just thinking about it upsets my stomach.

But then we do have to think about this (both clients and SPs), but not now, perhaps another time on an empty stomach when there is nothing to bring up.

No smiley faces appropriate in this post.