Brooklyn and Hailey Duo Massage

Guest *ohn***on

Has anyone any comments on this new duo massage pair. No pictures and just signed on April 21st.

G

I hope to see them but if you get a chance would appreciate your comments/feedback.

Guest s**nflute
I love duos, always love to try out the new girls! same service but not the same girls.

It would be VERY disapointing if they were the same girls with different handles......almost like fraud.

Oops, missed a post.

Edited by whatsup
N/C

Very hard to offer a duo if it is only one girl. Just saying.

I think what the previous poster was saying is that it would almost be like fraud if it was the same 2 girls with 2 handles advertising duos... Not 1 girl advertising duos by herself ;)

Guest *ohn***on

Well

Not sure if a coincidence but Brooklyn and Hailey and Nicle and Madison both of last activity of 2.20 am this morning. Hmmmm

Since we're on the subject, I would also say that a gentleman with more than one cerb handle also shows suspicious

and deceitful behavior. I wonder why so many need more than one identity to post and to contact the ladies...

Perhaps that should be a thread of its own?

Multiple account users, please feel free to share ;)

• Like 1

Couldn't rep you, I wasted it on a smart ass comment elsewhere. Haha!

Since we're on the subject, I would also say that a gentleman with more than one cerb handle also shows suspicious

and deceitful behavior. I wonder why so many need more than one identity to post and to contact the ladies...

Irony. Gotta love it!.

Sandi

Do you want double denials from each account??? I think we should insist. Lol

I will pronounce here and now that there is only the one Musketeer Porthos .... And I don't even know those layabouts Aramis and Athos. I think they keep sneaking into my rooms and using my computer. I'm positive the Cardinal Richelieu is behind it all.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxq6rJArp5g4DOQD-9XqZW0R9-E5Mig9Hy35LBmPgDqKafOcYMdA

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute

If that was the case I am sure MOD would be all over it don't you think

If that was the case I am sure MOD would be all over it don't you think

I daresay Mod will get to it, but he isn't online 24/7/365. It'd help if we could find someone who's seen Brooklyn/Hailey *and* Nicole/Madison who could give us a definitive answer. Which, I should add, doesn't have to be in public - I'm sure a PM to Mod would suffice.

Guest s**nflute

I hear your words of wisdom!

I daresay Mod will get to it, but he isn't online 24/7/365. It'd help if we could find someone who's seen Brooklyn/Hailey *and* Nicole/Madison who could give us a definitive answer. Which, I should add, doesn't have to be in public - I'm sure a PM to Mod would suffice.