Dancers at Ralphs Place

Anyone know if any of the dancers at Ralphs Place take part in extracurricular activities? ;-)

I would ask them myself, but I may get slapped...

Hard to say

I haven't been in the place in years, simply because my experience was that the stage performers left alot to be desired.

The last time I was there, my gf who was with me was definitely more attractive than any of the stage performers, which was evidenced by one particularly creepy guy who turned his chair almost 180 degrees to leer at us instead of leering at the dancer on stage.

Things have changed somewhat then. When I was there last week, there were several attractive girls onstage. I particularly liked the gal with the long black hair with the day-glo piercing thru her nipples. Who could forget the gal with the short blonde hair who could place both her ankles behind her head....

• Like 1

Guest p**h*x

My assumption would be if they did offer those extra activities they would probably be advertising here or some place else as well. I'm sure they probably get a bunch of offers every night from people.

Nova Scotia laws are different than New Brunswick. No private/lapdances in Nova Scotia, so your chance of doing takeout are further diminished.

I don't know any dancers who do, but I agree with newboy that there are now some very attractive regular dancers there. I would certainly be interested if any offered extras. I have heard the odd rumour about some dancers, but don't remember any names. I'm sure on occasion you could find someone to accept an offer, but I don't have any names of any regular dancer who does.

I was there in November 2011, and oh yeah, there were several girls I would have taken back to my room if I thought they would, I'm thinking that out of all the girls dancing there, one or two of them must make a little on the side, or the back...

I'm thinking that out of all the girls dancing there, one or two of them must make a little on the side, or the back...

From what I understand, Nova Scotia laws are very strict when it comes to the operations of strip clubs. They are constantly under the watchful eye of inspectors for just such activities. I suspect that if any of the dancers there do dabble in this profession on the side, that they are very careful about discussing it there, in the interest of keeping their job. (I may be wrong about that but that was what I was given to understand. I've never actually asked the question ;))

Guest p**h*x
From what I understand, Nova Scotia laws are very strict when it comes to the operations of strip clubs. They are constantly under the watchful eye of inspectors for just such activities.

I know there had always been a no touch policy in NS which is why lap dances aren't offered and there was always a bouncer hanging around the "private" dance section to make sure the guys don't get too close or friendly. I haven't been there in years but I'm assuming that the policy is still in place today.