Maison Massage

Had a session with Nikki earlier this week. Nice massage, great personality and a very nice location. Nikki is very easy to talk to and certainly seems to enjoy her work. Very sexy lady. My new stop when visiting Montreal.... recommended.

You Montreal guys are lucky !

Maison Massage is one of my favorite places. I would recommend Aniah and Little Nadia, who has returned to massaging a couple days a week after having given birth. Little Nadia's recommendation thread is here:

Little Nadia

Edited by RobX
Additional information

I've had a couple of fun sessions with Dani. Even with surcharges, hotel outcall is on par with an incall session in Ottawa.

Platypus

Glad that you had a great session with Nikki. I had a couple sessions with her and not only she has a great body for a tall leggy woman, but a great personality as well. The sad thing though is that she has retired last month, but I do wish her well in her future goals.

Additional Comments:

Sad news as well. Maison massage has closed down since the last week of June. The owner, Dalia had issues with the landlord, and has been out of Montreal for the last few months. The closure must have coincided with Nikki and Melina's retirement as well as the girls working independently or at other massage parlours.

I always like that place which was better than going to a massage parlour where you had to pay for the entrance fee+options+tips. You only just pay for the girls time between $80-120 that was just about it. I do wish the girls at Maison massage all the best in their future.

I agree that Maison Massage was a unique concept. It was also one of my favorite places. Regarding the other girls who worked there, Tiffany has moved on to Mascarade Massage, Dani has also found a new salon and Michelle is looking for a new place. Aniah is now travelling more often to other parts of Canada and the eastern US and plans to be in Montreal only one week each month. Finally, my favorite, Little Nadia, came back to Maison Massage for a couple of weeks before they closed, but now seems to have retired from massaging as well.

I have seen Aniah in Montreal last December. It was tough to align agendas with her traveling.

I don't know about her at Maison Massage, but I definitely recommend her if you are looking for a sensual massage with release. She offers nuru / body slide which is just outstanding.

She now has in incall appartment on the Plateau in Montreal, so I don't know if she'll be travelling as much.

I look forward to seeing her again.

This is an update on the status of the ex-Maison Massage girls, excluding those who have retired.

Aniah is working along with Nikki out of a small apartment in downtown Montreal - a sort of mini-Maison Massage - Aniah during the week, and Nikki on weekends. They plan to do the same in Toronto. Currently, Nikki is in Montreal every second weekend, while Aniah, who does travel to Ottawa and Toronto, spends most of her time in Montreal. Eventually, she plans to spend two weeks of each month in Montreal, with the other two weeks of the month split between Ottawa and Toronto. There is more info on Aniah's website, which can be found by googling Aniah independent.

Tiffany works out of a condo in Villeray close to Jarry metro station and also travels to Toronto. Her website can be found by googling Tifany (one "f") massage.

I have heard that Milena is now doing therapeutic massages only, but I do not have her contact info.

My personal favorite, Little Nadia, has come close to returning to erotic massage quite recently, However, those plans may, or may not, be on hold for the moment.

This is an update on the status of some of the ex-Maison Massage girls, who are still in business:

Aniah is now working along with Ophelia (also formerly of the old Maison Massage) at a new location in Old Montreal in a re-christened Maison Massage, now owned by Ophelia. You can reach Aniah via her website.

Little Nadia is now working as a independent masseuse, for at short time only, in downtown Montreal in the Atwater area. You can her reach by email at her littlenadia-massage hotmail address.

• Like 1

This is an update on the status of some of the ex-Maison Massage girls, who are still in business:

Aniah is working as an indy travelling mostly between Montreal and Toronto. You can reach Aniah via her website.

Little Nadia is now working at Alteza Massage in Montreal. For an appointment contact Alteza Massage.

• Like 1