vipotg

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

Nabe is korean for butterfly, she is very beautiful and has really amazing oral skills plus all the standard pleasantries that make VIPOTG a great experience for me.

I met with Agnes tonight and oh my gosh she is amazing. So pretty and so enthusiastic. I had such a smile the entire time. I need to go back and see her before she leaves.

VIPOTG really do provide some really great ladies. Had yet another amazing time with Irene recently that left me with a smile on my face I still have today.

I have yet to be disappointed by VIPOTG.

Have been a regular client of VIPTOG and had many many great times which may be why todays visit with K was a bit disappointing. While service was ok there was no smile, no hugs or cuddles, no kissing at all and zero personality, In and out in 65 of time paid for

Probably what happens at many agencies BUT a real surprise with VIPTOG

Seeing Vita was a good experience (better than my previous with vipotg), friendly, energetic and extra time in the shower made it fun getting very clean. Trimmed bush with nicely enhanced breasts and yes the pictures are real and recent.

Vita was very good compared to recent. Awesome breasts and good massage. She seemed to follow less of a routine compared to previous vipotg halifax visitors.

Vita was very good compared to recent. Awesome breasts and good massage. She seemed to follow less of a routine compared to previous vipotg halifax visitors.

Was she Natural or Enhanced?????

Very cute, petite asian girl. Pics are exactly what you get.

Enhanced breasts that don't feel "inflated". Very natural, actually. Tiny waist and a really cute butt.

English is minimal, but doesn't matter.

She is *very* attentive to cleanliness! The shower to start was a soapfest, and I was cleaner than I've been in a long time :) (If you are a germophobe, then she is the girl for you. She pays particular attention to the action parts - yours and hers)

Location is a very nice condo. Clean and pleasantly lit and laid out.

Vita was my first asian girl (check that box) and I was very pleased with her very impressive skills, and incredible flexibility. YMMV but I got more than I bargained for. I'll leave out the details but suffice to say, worth a visit and a repeat!

8.5/10

Thanks for the review Phenom. As I was reading it I was thinking "this must be his first time with vipotg" Than you said it was your first asian and I was like "yep"

Next time you visit vipotg you can except a very similar experience with regards to the "soap fest" as you put it. LOL. They provide a very scripted ........

-Greeting

-Shower

-.... in shower

then off to the bedroom...

;)

Used this service many times and all experiences were awesome , some of course were better than others but for most part awesome. For me the shower is the best foreplay available

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.