BF or bouncer present near sp

This is something that happen to me this past Saturday. I booked a meeting with a new sp (incall) for a set time, she said to meet her at a gas station near her location and also asked what vehicle I was driving and what I was wearing so she could recognize me. She was very pleasant to talk to and she would meet me there in 15- 20 min. after 45 min I decided to call her back and find out what was going on.

She replied by saying that she was close by and it would not be long, I noticed the big Cadillac truck pull in and the girl droped off near the phone booth and the bouncer parked is truck near my vehicle ( probably to check me out ), the couple never said anything to me and left. I was there for about 1 hr. and then got fed up and called her to cancel and she said to meet her at a close by motel.

I showed up at the motel and called her again for the room # , it was room XXX but she gave me the wrong #, so I ended up waking a guy up and recalling her again to find out it was room xxy but by the bouncer, that I knew was in is truck in the parking lot.

After talking to the sp and exchange of fair, I asked to go and freshen up for 2 min. We started to enjoy each other as any couple would and after I was done decided to freshen up again ( I.m a clean freak O.K.). I got dressed andsat down on the bed to talk with her and the first thing I know the bf or bouncer walks right in the room to get me out. Not quite 1 hr.

All I can say is it left me with a bad experience that I would not want to repeat.:-( icon13.gif

• Like 1

That's just weird, these people are clearly paranoid amateurs, are they advertising here??

a little scary too...be careful i'm not sure where your from but i know of a lady in Hali that does this and sometimes gets to much info from you so she can blackmail you into giving her more money.. be very careful...{she usuallly has the bf either with her or close by}

Guest i***k***

If I encountered something like this I'd bail early, there are a lot of good SPs out there that won't put you through this.

Where did you book this SP from CL or paper etc?

Any additional info would be appreciated.

Hi hun

What a bad experience some people have little to no respect for others

Very Very unfortunate .... Nice to here u are a clean freak

If your every out my way i'd be happy to treat u just right...

Don't give up thier are very good SP's out their you just have to know where to look sweetie

hugs from SOCCERMUM !!!

Call me cautious or even a little paranoid but I think it is unwise to agree to pre-meeting terms that involve you having to go to a specific location of someone else's choosing, to provide a detailed description of your appearance plus the vehicle you're driving. As I see it, in those circumstances not knowing who you're giving this info to or why they want it, you might as well just paint a big target on yourself. The SP might feel she has her own reasons for making such requests...and that's another matter entirely. But you also have to think about your own safety and right to discretion.

One of the many great things about cerb is that a well-reviewed MPA or SP will never give you this kind of run-around...and that's important peace-of-mind. In all cases, trust your instincts. If something doesn't seem right when making arrangements, then you're right to cancel.

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****
She advertised on CL in the Montreal area.:-(

I'm a newbie here but most of the bad stories I've seen so far always seem to involve CL.

A public meeting can be considered public soliciting as well I believe so this would be one of the only ways that you could set up by the LA. Just a thought, I never agree to meet in public first unless it is just a social visit.

Guest f***2f***

The answer to your question is neither....he is a pimp. When pimps are involved you are best to head for the hills as fast as your legs will carry you. As soon as you saw the situation with him in the Cadillac you should have cut your loses and left.

I think this should go in our warning section with some specifics so other members in Montreal or visiting montreal will avoid this potentially dangerous situation.

You're lucky this could have turned out a lot worse.

Forget for the moment that the crux of the activity is sex.

In any successful client-business relationship, there has to be trust, respect and a business professionalism. Many (many, many) clients do not act this way. Unfortunately, neither do some providers. For the commercial aspects of the transaction (i.e. price, accommodation, services) the same standards should be adhered to - whether you are negotiating an adult transaction or negotiating a business deal. This can be done without it being all "boring and dry". I've had enough drinks with business contacts to know that.

If there is a hint of non-professionalism, i.e. BF near-by, being dicked around with time, price, fake pics, etc. I'm gone and so should you be!

Don't forget guys this is one of my first time with an sp and I was still not sure how everything was suppose to happen. But now I will be very aware of this type of situation. Thanks for all your support and offers.:lol:

Guest f***2f***
Don't forget guys this is one of my first time with an sp and I was still not sure how everything was suppose to happen. But now I will be very aware of this type of situation. Thanks for all your support and offers.:lol:

Yes of course. I didn't mean to sound harsh....but the hackles on the back of my neck went up as soon as I started reading. I really think you should post this in the warning section so others will not be taken in or potentially put in harms way.

I'm glad u r ok......party on !!:mrgreen:

That's why we're here for you, lol.

Seriously, there's lots of good advice hidden in mod's database

Guest C*****tte
A public meeting can be considered public soliciting as well I believe so this would be one of the only ways that you could set up by the LA. Just a thought, I never agree to meet in public first unless it is just a social visit.

I agree. For both clients and providers there is a risk of a public meeting being a sting.

More common is that it is a big waste of time. When I was new I made the mistake of a meeting in public. I was stood up. Lesson very quickly learned.

I agree. For both clients and providers there is a risk of a public meeting being a sting.

More common is that it is a big waste of time. When I was new I made the mistake of a meeting in public. I was stood up. Lesson very quickly learned.

Yes many guys will call a lady to be able to watch them from a distance and then never actually appear some ladies will even wait for 15-20 mins before abandoning the rendezvous. In the early 90's there was a security guard at 160 George that would call and ask for ladies to come there (he pretended we was lving in the building usually in a penthouse), at that time (probably still today) everything is done in person by the doorman concierge, the ladies would "wait" in the lobby for as long as he could stall them, thinking that somone was getting ready for them upstairs. Never meet in public, period full stop. (unless of course you already have a relationship)