• Emma Alexandra
    • Brandi
    • PrettyPaige
    • Kyra_To
    • Michelle_MA

VOTE START DATE: Feb 13th

(Get your NOMINATIONS in now)

sp-award.gif

The SP-AWARD for the ladies who are part of our community here on cerb. A recognition award for the ladies who take time to participate and contribute in the forums and chat areas.

I know the choice is hard as we have a number of great ladies here who contribute all the time! So to kick this off we will need nominations... Please PM me with your nominations or post them here below. Since the vote polls only hold 10 poll options I will choose the 10 most recommended sp's each month to put up for this award. Only one award will be given out each month so be sure to get your votes and nominations in!

Requirements

1. Service provider you are nominating must be a member here on cerb
  2. Service providers can not nominate themselves
  3. This is not an award for best service (that is what the recommendations sections are for) this is a award to recognize the service providers who join in the conversations, help answer some questions and give you a little view into the other side of the business!

Poll will start on the 13th of the month so get your nominations in now.

Previous Winners ...

• Catherine (Cat)

Nominations so far are...

• Candy Mlt
  • Emma Alexandra

• Brandi

• PrettyPaige
  • Kyra_To
  • Michelle_MA

Post your nominations here

or

PM me and I will add them to the list

• Like 1

hey mod its lolita its cool that u have that option ive seen it but i just didnt know who i could vote for .

really aint putting my vote for noone out there but would like to add candy to the poll .

candy is new to cerb for now 3 months since i introuce her to it . she loves it .

she is my girlfriend in the real life and in our play and jobs of eveyday . she got the greatest attitude the sweetest face the cutest ass and a kink thats out of this world.

she put a lots of her time in cerb almost everyday to be here for all the gentleman that are feeling a girl with exquise taste playfull attitude and more but the rest u got to check 4yourself hehe:lol:8);-)

She does spend a lot of time in the chat so I am sure we can accept her as one of the nominations. Keep in mind this is not about having the "cutest ass" however Note above in the initial post

This is a award to recognize the service providers who join in the conversations, help answer some questions and give you a little view into the other side of the business!

The RECOMMENDATIONS are the awards for best service! When the guys are happy with your service they reward you buy sharing those special moments with others and letting others know that they had a great time.

MOD could you please enter PrettyPaige as a nomination due to her many inputs into threads expressing her thoughts and views from a Service Provider,and being a long time CERB member.;-)

I also think that Kyra_To also should be considered as a nomination, she as well has alot of input into threads, expressing excellent views from a Sp point of view.;-)

Thanks, sir

Guest i***k***

I'd like to nominate my favorite MA.

MICHELLE_MA.

She doesn't post a ton but is always in chat, camming it up and smiling her pretty smile to the guys, oh and doing french translations in shout! :)

February 14.... HAPPY VALENTINES to All sexy ladies out there in CERB land...we start voting yesterday do we not??:boobies:

sorry MOD just had too send the reminder thread..:-P

Man I suck at remembering to start the votes. Sorry... Will get it on now.

I want to know where the presentation will be! That will be one great party woo hooo to bad it's not like the academy wards and the nominees all have to show up and the winner announced that would draw some crowd I am sure.

YES.....Can you imagine the cleavage with these ladies wearing skin tight low cut long dresses with lots of leg showing with high heels :boobies: party on ladies! Best of luck to all you ladies!

HI Mod please add Pretty_Playmate, an amazing gal.:-P

Your a little late as the poll has already started. Make sure you nominate her for the next one.

• Like 1

Guest i***k***
Where is AMY?

No one nominated her? Also just because she advertises here doesn't mean she participates on the forum, which is the basis for this award.

Where is AMY?

Now if there were an award for worlds best SP I could understand

How about Erin.........

Should have been in here, we were just not paying attention, next time for sure.

When are you going to have a compotition for best avatar? My vote is for Inaluki. He always finds nice ones!

Apex

Guest i***k***
When are you going to have a compotition for best avatar? My vote is for Inaluki. He always finds nice ones!

Apex

HAHA! I try... although I've found that hot avatars have there downsides, I've never been told I'm so hot this many times in my life...

image.php?u=22501&dateline=1235540293

...yes...you see it...Amy's beautiful ASS is got to be 1 of the top three Avatars going...perfect now isn't it?:mrgreen:

Apex

Guest kkottawa
Yah Guy asking you for your rate Or guys like me wating to meet your avatar!

LOL

Having an avatar with Bianca in latex will do that...

Of course my avatar is of me in latex and I still get asked :oops:

You just have to add "I'm male" to your profile info ;)

Guest i***k***
Having an avatar with Bianca in latex will do that...

Of course my avatar is of me in latex and I still get asked :oops:

You just have to add "I'm male" to your profile info ;)

Some of us prefer to look at girls in latex as opposed to guys in latex. :)

Guest f***2f***
hey i want to see you both in laxex....

I'd rather see you in the buff!!!:boobies: