84 members have voted

1. 1. SP AWARD VOTE

• Candy Mlt
    • Emma Alexandra
    • Brandi
    • PrettyPaige
    • Kyra_To
    • Michelle_MA

Congratulations Emma, your award ICON is on your profile ;0)

Guest kkottawa

Congrats Emma, you deserve it.

See you soon!

K

Congrats Emma for your award:boobies:, and congrats as well to all of the other nominations!

Congratulations Emma on your win, your are one amazing lady and this was well deserved! :)

Nice way to arrive in Ottawa....thanks everyone! When's my party and crowning? hehe I'll save my speech for then.

kisses,

Emma

Guest f***2f***

"I'm gonna have a party....a party for two!!" (Shania Twain):boobies:

Congrats Emma! 8)

If I'm in Ottawa again when you are I'll be expecting to take you out for a bit of the bubbly! Though I will not let the boys know - I figure a girls night out is more fun when it's actually girls! :mrgreen:

I look good in my jeans with my hair down and no makeup... kicking back drinking champagne and talking dirty... oh wait.. that's my fantasy... okay yeah... I'd take you out to celebrate your style! ;) Limo, hunky cerb men (do they exist? :wink:) and of course lots of crazy midget mud wrestlers. It'll be fun!

Guest f***2f***
Congrats Emma! 8)

If I'm in Ottawa again when you are I'll be expecting to take you out for a bit of the bubbly! Though I will not let the boys know - I figure a girls night out is more fun when it's actually girls! :mrgreen:

I look good in my jeans with my hair down and no makeup... kicking back drinking champagne and talking dirty... oh wait.. that's my fantasy... okay yeah... I'd take you out to celebrate your style! ;) Limo, hunky cerb men (do they exist? :wink:) and of course lots of crazy midget mud wrestlers. It'll be fun!

I think you should hire some of us from the Fat Bastard Agency to take care of you lady's needs!!

Congrats Emma! 8)

I will be out looking for the ywo of you! And let me know if you want a little bit of French Bastard in the fun

Apex

Congrats EmmaA on you're well deserved award.

Congratulations Emma...I have learned so much through you...my enduring dreams and fantasies have come to life because of you...for you are my dream to be beholden...

soft warm kisses,

Tigerclaw