OH MY GOD IT'S MAY! This is my birthday month and I'm super excited. We do actually have a beach in Yellowknife and summer temperatures reach a sizzling 17 degrees C. Sometimes even 20.

My favourite swimsuit is a Playboy bikini because I'm Playboy-obsessed. It's super skimpy- so not my usual style. Unfortunately, it died last year after too much swimming in chlorine. Also, when I dived into the pool the bottoms slid down and I mooned everybody. Hmm, perhaps more coverage this year.

What's your favourite swimsuit? Anyone else have swimsuit horror stories?

Happy May! Amelia

• Like 1

Back in the late 80's and early 90's the style was bright pastel colors and I had a speedo type bathing suit fluo orange. One day at a resort a couple of us guys and girls went into a hot tub after hours, we did not knew they had just super chlorinated or javexed the water I came out and my speedo turned white and you could almost see through it.

• Like 1

I just bought a ton of bathing suits for my trip tommorow! I hate having to buy stupid double XL tops because of my big boobs.

Posted via Mobile Device

Back in the late 80's and early 90's the style was bright pastel colors and I had a speedo type bathing suit fluo orange. One day at a resort a couple of us guys and girls went into a hot tub after hours, we did not knew they had just super chlorinated or javexed the water I came out and my speedo turned white and you could almost see through it.

Discussions of speedos bring back far too many painful memories ... Lol

Porthos

Discussions of speedos bring back far too many painful memories ... Lol

I'm amazed and relieved in equal measure that LeeRichards hasn't jumped into this thread yet...

• Like 1

I still wear my posing suits to the beach that I wore when competing in bodybuilding. They are so skimpy we used to have to double tape them on for doing our routines.

As luck has it I just like going to the beach but not going in the water so I don't have to worry about any nipples or other lady parts being exposed.

I love all my suits, as a rule I get many offended looks!!

• Like 3

My sister had a neon green suit I was soooo jealous of. It killed me. Now I look at the photos and I definitely look better. In my neon pink suit. Still do lol Once I wore Emma's suit in the hot tub but it was a little big and the bubbles really didn't help endear me to the young family grimacing in the corner. Bubbles make boobs float :) Science.