Things that make sessions so great.

How a lady greets me upon entering her room.

The first kiss realy sets the mood.

Upon sitting down she straddles me facing me with longing in her eyes.

Showering together after round one and leading me back to her boudoir for round two.

Knowing that she realy would like to see me again for just me.

Guest D***el B***e

hummm, interesting thread,

I think the first glance in her eyes sets the mood and the first kiss defines the session. How soft her lips are, how they touch mine, how her tongue may gently brush mine, these are my turn ons and they go a long way for my enjoyment of the session.

For me there is a few things I feel make it an awesome visit, of course somethings I mention require an extended visit.

Communication, a little flirting before you meet builds up the excitement of a session, I find this even gets better after the first time. Found out recently it can be torture also if something is booked well in advance, it is also

so damn good when everything exceeds your expectations.

Greeted with a huge smile followed by the first kiss, I got to have the Kissing, hugs and cuddling in the session, getting kissed with passion is the best way for to get really excited I find this leads into great foreplay by both.

I enjoy immensely sharing a bath before or during the session and if she wishes to join me in the shower afterwards makes it even better.

Undressing each other in front a mirror is pretty hot especially when she has asks for suggestions before hand what to wear like a red lingerie outfit you have being admiring since she posted her pictures or surprising you wearing an amazing classy and very sexy dress you commented looked so good.

Learning my description of sensuality or the act of being sensual was not broad enough so much finding this out, in other words getting taught how there is so many ways to be pleased and to please.

Having the chance to enjoy some social time with the SP whether it's out to a restaurant, a meal on roof top deck or giving someone a tour of PEI.

I guess to finish giving you a lasting impression whether its getting the goodbye kiss that knocks your socks off , standing by the door with only a pearl necklace on or getting an extra thank you text or email before you get back to your vehicle or home telling you how much she enjoyed your company and is looking forward to the next time.

Edited by Triple HHH
Spelling.

All of the above for sure. I am also enthralled with a lady that takes the time and effort to create a warm atmosphere at their location (whether it's their incall apartment or a hotel room). Things like soft music, candles, flowers, scents in the air all make for a heightened experience for me. The fact that the lady cares enough to do the little things to transform a bland space into a special place tells me a lot about the lady. Makes it easy for me to relax and enjoy the session with the lady.

Not worrying about whether it is the greatest session ever or the wildest sex ever.

Just relax and have a good time with no expectations.