Things that make sessions so great.

Things guys do that make the sessions great.

1. When they wear sexy boxers. (it's the saame as sexy lingerie)

2. When they say that this part of the session was exciting to them and they were thinking about you.

3. Anytime they surprise me. It could be a tip, chocolate or a card. I'm always surprised to get something.

4. When we get into talking and time is lost.

There are many things that gentlemen do that make me really, really enjoy what I do everyday. I would say that I'm lucky to be able to do what I do and be able to enjoy my job so much. What are some of the things that I'm forgetting. Guys what are the things sp's do that make the sessions great.

I like when the SP I am with gets lost in her passion, looses control, and starts shouting really dirty and nasty things! :-)

• Like 4

The intimacy of repeat visits, and the surprise when they do something new

• Like 1

Great post. For me:

- Welcome hug and kiss (especially on return visits)

- slowly undressing each other while making out

- showers or bubble bath together

- lots of foreplay, kissing, caressing etc - no need to rush

- whispering naughty things in each others ears

- sharing a drink (wine or drink of choice) and maybe a small snack (cheese and crackers, etc)

- lots of eye contact

- snuggling and chatting afterwards

to me it is more about the person, the intimacy, and connection. Hot sex is great too of course! Oh, and having a few laughs!

• Like 5

I met a lovely woman for an extended visit. In between rounds, we had a wonderful, intimate conversation about hopes and dreams. She cuddled up against me, my arm around her, and rested her head on my chest while we talked. if I had been new to this, I could have fallen in love at that moment in time. It was such a moment of intimacy, peace, and bliss. As it is, thinking of it still fills me with happiness and makes me smile.

That was a particularly amazing experience. Other things that are wonderful. As Mikey suggests, a hug And embrace upon greeting. During the initial chat I love it when there are little flirtatious touches and caresses, making out (could be the whole session and I'd be happy), a warm cloth for clean up, cuddling after, a shower together.

Porthos

• Like 1

As has been mentioned before the kissing, caressing, slowly undressing each other, whispering in your ears can definitely make an experience more exciting. But I also have to agree that just spending the time talking can really make the experience enjoyable.

I will add this though watching her get dressed can be very sexy too. Especially if it is done in kind of a teasing way :) It can be before if she's putting on a pair of sexy stockings or afterwards when your talking, either way it can be totally hot. One of my favourite movie scene's ever was from the graduate when Dustin Hoffman is waiting at the door and Anne Bancroft is slowly getting dressed almost teasing him. And I can say watching it first hand was a really enjoyable experience :)

MV5BMTMwNDQwMDU5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTEzNzgzNA@@._V1._SX640_SY498_.jpg

Talking - It gave a sense of normality which made the rest of the evening even more deviant. Talking while wearing nothing at all, and not even registering it felt liberating.

Anticipation - The rush and excitement the hours leading up to finally meeting.

• Like 1

I've got a couple of things that can really add to a date.

I always like to shower with the lady to start. Even better is a chance to get in the tub and have a nice bath together. Over the last three or fours years I can only remember two instances of sharing a bath together. I think one of the reasons it's not offered is that the ladies are concerned about their make up or hair. For me it doesn't concern me as there are shower caps, and I am not turned off by lack of make up.

The other great pleasure is a chance to snuggle up together after a release. Nothing like a nice soft warm body next to you when you are coming down and have that nice warm glow.

Guest Ba**n

I'm burning all my briefs and I am going shopping for boxers right now!!!

Things guys do that make the sessions great.

1. When they wear sexy boxers. (it's the saame as sexy lingerie)

2. When they say that this part of the session was exciting to them and they were thinking about you.

3. Anytime they surprise me. It could be a tip, chocolate or a card. I'm always surprised to get something.

4. When we get into talking and time is lost.

There are many things that gentlemen do that make me really, really enjoy what I do everyday. I would say that I'm lucky to be able to do what I do and be able to enjoy my job so much. What are some of the things that I'm forgetting. Guys what are the things sp's do that make the sessions great.

Oh, mine, I think I scored at least one out of the four! Lol.

For me, the sweet smile, the welcome hug and the passionate kisses once the door is closed behind us set the tone. An offer of a shower for two in the beginning is critical since it gives me the clean-feeling and confidence to do what I would like to do both in give and take. Whispering in my ears some naughty words, and seeing you enjoying what I am doing to you are definite turn-ons. Afterwards, cuddling, caressing and casual chatting while holding you in my arms are things that will stay deep in my memory and will entice me to come back for more in the future.

Thank you, Peachy for starting this wonderful and thoughtful thread.:smile:

When I stare deep into a guy's eyes and tell him exactly what I am going to do to him. Haha.

I love it when a woman takes control and she knows what she wants.

I had a lady once that hugged me when I got to her pied a terre and we kissed like we had not seen each other for a long time. She was using body language and it turned me on so much, for example when I was laying on the bed she leaned over me to get some protection and gently rubbed her hard nipples on my chest and near my mouth.( I love nipples) She grabbed my hand to lead me to the shower, leaned on me when we would talk and play with the few hair on my chest.

I would have to say thoughtful little gifts or simple gestures.

For example, there is a gentleman I see from time to time and he always gives me a nice card; he writes to me in French even though his French is somewhat limited. I really appreciate the time and effort he puts in it and it makes me smile from ear to ear!

There's another gentleman who went out and bought us special glasses with our initials on it (nothing expensive) and brings them over every time we see each other :) Whatever we decide to drink during our time together always seem

to taste better in those glasses!

It also feels really nice when a gentleman has done his research and presents you with you favorite flower.

Another one would be when I meet a gentleman at his house or hotel and he walks me back to my car afterwards.

The good bye kiss is always amazing!

The little special touches always make me happy!

• Like 2

There has been alot of awesome and really really nice comments here ....so I won't repeat

One thing I would like to say... and although it is before the session .... to me the communications prior to actually meeting can be huge to me especially on a first visit.

I have been greeted with huge hugs and kisses because... although I never will know but I believe the mutual desire to meet was there because of simple ongoing and fun and easy communication prior to meeting. Soo geez....long story short....one of my special moments of a session is when I knock on the door and a wonderful lady greets me at the door with a smile and a big kiss and she genuinely wants to see ME !!

• Like 1

Well we all know that everyone is different and has different activities they enjoy more than others. Sensitivity (among many other things) varies from person to person. I think this applies to both genders but certainly more so (in general) to women. But anyone truly in touch with their own sexuality and given a balance of experience, knows what these little "secrets" about them self are and that no two people are exactly the same.

What bewilders me sometimes is why we keep them a secret from a new partner (SP, client or otherwise) and expect them to be discovered by accident, well perhaps not by accident but certainly discovered as opposed to disclosed.

So in a recent, very pleasantly surprising experience a most wonderful lady was kind enough to tell me her secrets before (not during) and I was also quick to disclose mine. While some might see this as taking the fun of discovery out of it, I can assure you that it was a lot more fun than I've had in a while. And whatever her little secrets were (I never kiss and tell), it is something that might only be discovered after several visits had I not been told.

Actually one of my secrets took several years for me to discover about myself (well, actually a lady discovered it for me quite by accident), so just how could I expect her to know something like that about me that for years I did not know about myself without telling her?

The result was something that was great and very much more special :)

• Like 1

I forgot to mention that it really turns my crank when my SP is cumming and says my real name rather than the generic "oh baby", "sweetheart", or some other thing.

I think we all like to hear our own names in such passionate moments.

• Like 4

Exactly what I feel.

Additional Comments:

When a lady you see on a regular basis makes efforts to bring a little something new each time you visit her.

Being with an amazing lady you have seen before and enjoying some social time or maybe a meal in addition to the play time.

Just my opinion

• Like 2

thanks for starting this wonderful thread Peachy!!

I find that the best sessions are with the gents who actually care about our comfort level

I am in heaven when it is obvious that he read my web site and took the time to have a couple of my favourite things there .. whether it is a bottle of wine for us to share or a nice playlist to listen to while we "get to know each other".. just knowing that he took time out of his day to do something nice for me is the sweetest act any man could do.. he was actually thinking of me and that melts my heart

It really is the little things that count.. he offers to wash my back during our S42 ... he hands me a towel upon exiting the shower etc...

chivalry is where it's at

• Like 2

For me it is:

• The twinkle in her eyes when you open the door
  • The way she says hello on arrival
  • The extra tight, long hug and kiss at the door on arrival or departure
  • When she asks to come back again tomorrow
  • When on a social date and she grips my arm and whispers in my ear "let's go home and play"
  • She wants to hold hands and cuddle while we are chatting

-Being greeted with a smile, hug and kiss.

-Having a chemistry/connection with a lady and she with you

-The encounter is much more than time spent in the bedroom, it has a

social aspect to it, be it conversation over drinks, or dinner out etc

-You not only feel comfortable and safe talking to her but she also

feels the same about you. Put another way, there are "rules" about what

you can discuss with a lady, and what you can't. But it is special and

makes sessions great when you are comfortable and trusting enough with

each other that those rules don't apply, you both feel free to talk about

most anything

-The session doesn't just last during the encounter. Shared emails after

an encounter, keeping in touch with one another

-You have a shared history/shared memories with the lady

-Not only do you enjoy writing a recommendation about the encounter

you had with the lady, but on those rainy days you enjoy going back and

reading them. The session(s) so great, reading the recommendation

brings back memories

-And the session is so great it wasn't just for the moment it lasts, but also for the lasting memories it made.

A few thoughts

RG

• Like 2

Many things make a session great and there are already many mentioned that are on my list. Not to hijack the thread but the most memorable thing that a SP did with me was, I came in her mouth while she was lying on her back, she got up with this WOW and slightly out of breath look on her face and excused herself to clean up. When she came back, she had this really big smile on her face and basically attacked me. Jumped on me with a DFK and pulled me on top of her. I've not had a tongue go deeper into my mouth!

Oh so many things can make a good session great.

Once when I kissed a SP for the first time, she kissed me like I was a long lost lover, she molded her body into mine and hungrily swallowed my tongue. The kiss lasted but a few seconds but the memory will last for the rest of my life.

Then there was the time I was orally pleasuring one of the sweetesy kitties I have had the pleasure of tasting before. I started to move my right hand into a position suitable for digital stimulation, when in the throes of lust, she grabbed my wrist and pulled my extended fingers into her vagina. She came loudly soon after in an explosive climax. I will remember that moment of lusty abandon for years to come.

Then there was the woman who brought a toy to use on me. The lady in question was a regular and one day she surprised me with a prostrate stimulator. She knew I loved anal play and after warming me up she inserted the toy, flipped me on my back and proceed to fuck the living daylights out of me. The feeling of constant prostrate stimulation combined with vigorous fucking gave me, what felt like, a ten minute orgasm that I will remember after I die.

Generally speaking, if an SP and I click physically and if the encounter is authentic, then I consider the session to be great. Since joining Cerb, the ratio of great sessions to just ok sessions to bad dates have risen to new heights. So thank you Cerb community for sharing the good. Keep it up (and I mean that in any way you can take it). And I meant that too.:icon_eek:

• Like 2

Guest P*rry

What makes a session great for me is an upbeat personality by the woman.

I'm energised upon being greeted with a smile and warm embrace. Laughter and friendly conversation makes the encounter special. They change the experience from a good time to a memory.