Had to cancel an appointment

I was to see a touring lady today, actually within the next 30 minutes. We exchanged personal emails (not here at CERB).

I knew the Hotel she was staying at but no contact phone number was given as asked, or as requested by myself her room number.

I know room numbers are only to be given out when you are 5 minutes away, but how in the heck are you supposed to know where to go when there is no communication on her part.

I simply did not want this to happen but needed to cancel because of nothing worse then not knowing, I also don't carry a laptop to check my personal emails, while sitting in my vehicle or in fact never use my phone to check emails.

I had asked 3 times for contact number from her but not given to me through emails.

I don't call this a no show on my part, simply a lack of communication.

It is the 1st time, I had to do this and felt bad for her.:-(

I only posted this thread in case it came back to bite me in the ass, I've kept all of our discussions through emails.

i would of did the same if she can't give out the phone no. i guess she's really not that interested in having the call or it could of been some kind of scam like take your money and run

I think that the nicest thing you could have done is at least call her but with no phone number exchanged how could you. Don't feel bad about it. Look at it on the bright side you don't have a wife that cleans your vehicle or goes through your stuff like mine and finds a piece of paper with a phone number on it and maybe a girls name and ask 1000 question. I'm lucky enough to be quick with answers.:twisted:

OMG thats just life

I had a simular problem laugh becuase its funny

I was at a hotel a few weeks ago had an appointment scheduled

we had each others numbers he was coming form downtown I felt like a total idiot but listen to this

I FORGOT MY PHONE CHARGER AND MY BATTERY WENT DEAD YES DEAD!!

Hotels don't have charges so i found out and it was getting close to the time of our meeting.... manic yes solution yes

check phone messages saved the night had an absolutly wonderful time in the end just a little late....lol

No worries pete I'm sure she will get back in touch At least I would...

Now I'm scared.... I'm staying in all day knowing that a horny cerbite is out and on the loose in the city......

yikes...

kidding pistol, you did the right thing considering the circumstances.

rub

Guest gagagaga

You did the best you could. I am in a similar situation. There is an sp that I am dying to try, but we can never seem to hook up. She has no phone, so we try and hook up through emails, but it never seems to work out. After more than a month of trying I have given up.

Unfortunately, she had a couple of personal features that I enjoy (see my newest post for details), so I am on the hunt again.

I certainly believe you did all you could do under the circumstances. I've never been hesitent to provide my cell number as a contact number to any reputable SP or MA and I think it should be reciprocal for no other reason than the situation you found yourself in.

Guest f***2f***

sometimes sps get a little overboard with the security thing and no number or room number till 5 minutes before.....heck i've had situation where I was calling and their v mail was full and because their cell was dead or they were on the phone I couldn't get a hold of them at all. Really annoying when you're standing waiting in the lobby with a boner (perpetual state for me) and can't get the lady's co-ordinates!!:roll:

update..never heard anything back from her. I tend to believe it had nothing to do with security or hopefully not a scam. I was very pleasant in my email sent -30 prior to our engagement, telling her I would not be there.

Possibly left the city because of lack of bookings? who knows but it is done with, carry on...:-D

Its a pleasure(not) going to such and such hotel as instructed by an agency (with a boner as boner put it) and being told when you get there call us and we will give the room number. You try calling 5 min before, 5 min after, 10 min after and finally about 20 min later you get through and are told. Sorry our phone ran out of minutes and lady is not available now.

sometimes sps get a little overboard with the security thing and no number or room number till 5 minutes before.....heck i've had situation where I was calling and their v mail was full and because their cell was dead or they were on the phone I couldn't get a hold of them at all. Really annoying when you're standing waiting in the lobby with a boner (perpetual state for me) and can't get the lady's co-ordinates!!:roll:

Its a pleasure(not) going to such and such hotel as instructed by an agency (with a boner as boner put it) and being told when you get there call us and we will give the room number. You try calling 5 min before, 5 min after, 10 min after and finally about 20 min later you get through and are told. Sorry our phone ran out of minutes and lady is not available now.

It's a business, and you need to be treated professionally. If they don't answer, call the agency and ask what they will do for you. You only have "cell minutes" to lose. If you are polite but firm, I believe that the reputable agencies may actually want to keep your business.