New years resolution..

As a hobbiest I want to know if after a certain time, can you just quit seeing sp's as this is new to me and really enjoy it. I guess what I mean is this can be an addiction just like drinking or smoking ( I don't do any ). If I decide to just stop seeing sp's after say a year will I get urges and cheat. Any of you guys and girls have any comments please let me know. Thanksbj2.gif

As a hobbiest I want to know if after a certain time' date=' can you just quit seeing sp's as this is new to me and really enjoy it. I guess what I mean is this can be an addiction just like drinking or smoking ( I don't do any ). If I decide to just stop seeing sp's after say a year will I get urges and cheat. Any of you guys and girls have any comments please let me know. Thanks[img']http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/images/adultsmiles/bj2.gif[/img]

hahahahahahaha,

Nope not addictive, I could quite anytime really... I just don't want to... but if I wanted to I would just like that.... really. And if I every want to I will, I'm pretty sure anyway. Cause this stuff will kill you!! Well it must be bad somehow?? Hmmm, nope can't think of any reason to quite this time. If a reason ever comes up I will give it careful consideration!!

Guest s******ecan****
As a hobbiest I want to know if after a certain time' date=' can you just quit seeing sp's as this is new to me and really enjoy it. I guess what I mean is this can be an addiction just like drinking or smoking ( I don't do any ). If I decide to just stop seeing sp's after say a year will I get urges and cheat. Any of you guys and girls have any comments please let me know. Thanks[img']http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/images/adultsmiles/bj2.gif[/img]

Yes you can quit......they now have a patch

Yes incredible sex with incredible women is addictive

In a way its like drinking since getting a bj while driving is sort of like drinking and driving...although it would take a rare SP to consent to this so don't even ask.

No its not like smoking because you can do it indoors

Yes it is like smoking because you can't do it at work or some (any) public spaces.

Once you've been with an SP you will always be tepted to go back just like when you first learned to whack off you were always tempted to whack again.

Unlike alchohol or cigarettes if you are careful and stick with the well established professional SP's this addiction will not shorten your life span and will actually in fact significantly enhance it.

Unlike alcohol and cig's SP's are fabulous people who deserve our respect and admiration treat 'em right they deserve it!

Have fun!

I've actually quit a few times. Once or twice because I made a decision that I didn't want to pay for sex any longer. Another time due to a surgery I had which had me feeling sore and not very sexy, and other times just due to plain finance crunches!

BUT I always find myself day dreaming one day about some sexy lady out there, knowing I'd love to have her and then WHAM.......there I am, knocking on the door.

If guilt has you in it's grips, then that's a different problem. I don't have that problem.