Chang to recommendations

I have removed most of the "ratting" options from the recommendations as a number of the ladies have voiced some distaste for these (Some feel that anything less than 10 would be insulting - especially with hygiene and looks).

I do not want to insult anyone or hurt anyone's feelings (this board must stay positive) so I removed the items in question.

This has even been requested from ladies who received all 9's and 10's across the board (well above average) but again we want this website to be 100% sp friendly and if that bothers even a few of the ladies we must consider everyone's feelings and try to find a compromize.

I have however left the following so you can still rate the incall location (if applicable) and you can rate the overall atmosphere of the call (this does not mean how clean the air was people - someone gave low marks here because they could smell cigarette smoke!) I agree it could make the experience less enjoyable but the "atmosphere" we are talking about here is more of a "Rate the overall experience on a Pleasant, fun and exciting scale of 1 to 10" (Does that make sense)?

Location Rating (if incall)

Overall Atmosphere (Pleasant, fun and exciting scale)

as always your feedback (and suggestions) are welcome by PM or reply here.

I think this change makes a lot of sense, since this is a recommendation board, not a review board. And because we don't post unless we're actually recommending, most of the ratings were all 9's or 10's anyway, in which case have the scale there was not adding a lot... :-)

This is a good change, it was getting redundant to have everyone a 10, and I would not to risk anything less than a 10 and possibly hurt the outcome of future get togethers!!!

MOD just completed a recommendation, everything that is scripted is all to one side and very narrow, anyway you could change the tags to shorten them, so the reading of the recommendation is not all aligned on the far right hand side in a column.

Thanks if you can..just easier to read.:wink:

BTW I'm very cool with the extraction of the numbering system, keeps all ladies pleased, as I like it when ladies are pleased :)

Thanks. yeah that made it had to read (table issues with percentages) I fixed it by shorting the titles of the ratings. We all know what they mean