Hello everyone, has anyone seen Tessa or Mila from BP?

I spoke to Tessa over the phone, she said she has an in call location in the exchange district, a loft. Although i have tried to make an appointment but it fell through, so just curious if anyone has had any meetings with this girl?

any info is appreciated as always =)

Cheers

"Tessa" as she appears to be called in this incarnation of the ad, has had the same pictures & ad under a couple of other names in the past.

I have not seen her myself, so this is simply a word of caution. Changing names has in the past been a warning signal. I believe this "Tessa" used to work with Chloe, the perennial BP sp who insisted on rear-entry only.

FYI.

Tessa is not the same girl she works with a blond and out of the northside and sometimes downtown she has a nice smooth body and getsvery wet!

Posted via Mobile Device

I just noticed that there are in fact two Tessa's now on BP - the one I was referring to is a brunette who used to work with Chloe sometimes and she went by a different name. Her current ad is titled:

TESSA for TEASE.click here if you want quality not quanity XOX younge white eighteen 9522296 incall - 18

The other Tessa which I just noticed (perhaps the one rockstar is referring to) does duos with a blonde named Erika. She looks pretty tight, but I have no insight there at all. Her ads are titled:

x___Fresh out the oven Straight TESSA tease lovin___xNO RUSH $200 OUTCALL****

or

E r ii C k a B a B y - 20

Can't keep track - they should think of more unique names instead of putting the same ones back in the hat. How about Flapjacks or Tighty McStinkhole?

• Like 1

Guest Hu****heB***

Been with Tessa in many occasions. Enjoyed every encounter. Never no problems. Just get it into it right away, she has a tendency to go off on cell phone. Independent. Great model figure. 9522296. The real Tessa tease. She got great blonde sidekick, she wanted to watch but instead joined right in. Awesome..

Guest Hu****heB***

Call her new cell number 9525748. Very low rates. Very willing, clock watcher, just take cell away when in service. Ask for quicky special. Excellent figure. She loves greek

Call her new cell number 9525748. Very low rates. Very willing, clock watcher, just take cell away when in service. Ask for quicky special. Excellent figure. She loves greek

That's a clincher! From her pictures, she's the outright sexiest new SP that I can think of in quite some time, because I love brunettes with long hair, and her face and body appear to be smokin'. Plus it looks like she has a couple of tattoos (also hot). Thinking of giving her a call sometime.....

I understand in the past I have not been on top of my game, but I reassure you Tessa will be back in biz sooner than I though. Also my apologies if you and I have had any sessions where standards have not been met.

I understand in the past I have not been on top of my game, but I reassure you Tessa will be back in biz sooner than I though. Also my apologies if you and I have had any sessions where standards have not been met.

A new member posting with your profile set as private.

Makes me wonder.......

yup,

Seen her several times before she took a bit of a break

Great looks ,excellent service and never in a rush

We will meet again now that she is back

Guest ***rgi*****9

I'm just a little confused.... Tessa admits to previously not providing the best service, yet some guys rave about her from the previous time she was in the business. Now granted people can improve and she has stated she will do better. I look forward to seeing some nice reviews.

Contacted her fairly easily via phone and some texts, and set up for an incall visit. Very attractive young lady. Pretty face, slim yet curvy body, really fine ass on this girl, great natural large-b to small-c cups. Looks good in her pics and no disappointment in person, that's for sure.

At first quiet and shy, almost coy, but quite a sensual little kitten in all regards. Nice lfk/dfk, really responsive to daty and digits, plays safe (cbj) and very much enjoyed giving her a ride (err, her giving me a ride, or whatever).

Incall is west Broadway, so its not the Four Seasons, but I'm not into rating sp's on the basis of their incall quarters. Needs to learn to throw away the cell phone during a session, but that's kids for you these days..

Repeat? Quite likely, I'd say..

Guest Sno****54

You are wonderful and beautiful:lovers:,Tessa.When I met you at your Selkirk Av. incall, I just found that your place did not match with your elegance and sensuality. I´m pretty sure you will be one of the best SPs of the PEG if you take away your cell and if you offer your incalls in a more charming location. I saw you asking why girls are lowering her fees. I guess people will be willing to pay you any amount because you are smoking hot and you pamper :hump:us as a godess. There are needed just few improvements in your service.Xoxo