New rating system for members

Being a long time member since 06 I have not not yet achieved the 100 post mark or the long time member status - thats fine with me - soon enough though and I will feel it as an accomplishment. All is I am requesting is keeping the old rating system that recognizes all the valued contributions of CERB members and reward them as in the past, actually change it a little bit. Please do away with the new rating system on the right hand column. I also feel that if you have achieved 250 + Posts you become an exemplary member and 500 + posts this is the point that you should become an Elite member with the crown.

In your best judgement and regards

( All comments welcome for this thread )

whatsup

Edited by whatsup
with the crown

The rating system is a work in progress. We need a better ratting system and this was a plug-in I have installed and am trying to configure. Give me some time and we will work out the bugs.

How about some award system - say, you post 50 recommendations and you get a freebie with your favourite sp?:boobies:

LOL... I can't even begin to explain the legal problems with that award let alone something like that would cause a lot of people to start putting up fake recommendations.

lol... I can't even begin to explain the legal problems with that award let alone something like that would cause a lot of people to start putting up fake recommendations.

spoilsport!

So what exactly does the new rating system entail? Forgive me if this has already been asked, I have noticed some new "thingies" on my profile:-P

Oh wait, there it is, lol never mind

I aggree with jabba but it should be after 25 not 50:boobies::-P

Ah lets see hmm doing some simple math i would owed about 10 weeks worth...... Would come in handy right about now :D

Its the experience that counts anyway whether you enjoyed yourself or not. Its the story for me not the place or ambiance all that can be over come by great s:boobies::-oex.

Its the experience that counts anyway whether you enjoyed yourself or not. Its the story for me not the place or ambiance all that can be over come by great s:boobies::-oex.

aint that the truth:-P