Important - Please Read! (Halifax Social)

I'm writing this post concerning the Halifax Cerb Social. It has been brought to my attention that some members of Cerb are expressing misgivings regarding Taloon's credibility (the organizer of the Halifax Social).

I'd like to take this opportunity to set the record straight to the best of my ability. I met with Taloon in person to purchase my ticket, and in my opinion, he seems 100% legitimate. I found him to be well mannered and sociable. In fact, we had a pleasant conversation for about ten minutes discussing what a great event this will turn out to be. So to re-cap, I feel Taloon is genuine and has Cerb's best interests at heart. If anyone is on the fence about attending, I would encourage you to get out there and put your support behind this very worthwhile endeavor. I hope that I've been able to assuage some of your trepidations where this is concerned.

Regards,

Dr. Love

• Like 1

Thanks Dr. Love. I intend to be at the social and am looking forward to it.

I realize that organizing something such as this takes time and effort and often may go unrecognized or being taken for granted. As this is the first Maritime effort I believe there is likely to be uncertainty, but all great things start small and this may be an opportunity to create a fun and relaxed environment for like minded people.

I hope to meet many Cerb friends in Halifax on the 22nd of June.

I also met Taloon in person and I must echo Drlove's comments. He seemed sincere and presented himself well and appeared to have cerbs best interest in mind. he has given me no reason to b concerned !

I'm writing this post concerning the Halifax Cerb Social. It has been brought to my attention that some members of Cerb are expressing misgivings regarding Taloon's credibility (the organizer of the Halifax Social).

I'd like to take this opportunity to set the record straight to the best of my ability. I met with Taloon in person to purchase my ticket, and in my opinion, he seems 100% legitimate. I found him to be well mannered and sociable. In fact, we had a pleasant conversation for about ten minutes discussing what a great event this will turn out to be. So to re-cap, I feel Taloon is genuine and has Cerb's best interests at heart. If anyone is on the fence about attending, I would encourage you to get out there and put your support behind this very worthwhile endeavor. I hope that I've been able to assuage some of your trepidations where this is concerned.

Regards,

Dr. Love

• Like 1

I'm in agreement with the sentiment expressed here. I have been to most of the Ottawa socials and intend to be in Halifax for this one. The difference between the two is that Ottawa evolved from smaller events and the various organizers learned as they grew. I think it really was necessary to have some one take the initiative like Taloon has done or it wouldn't have happened. It's a lot of work.

It's good to see DL and OF meet with Taloon and post there seal of approval.

I sent cash through the mail to him for a ticket, it was received, and I was approved for attendance. People should realize.....it's anonymous, legal, and social to attend this gathering.

Thanks for letting us know guys...some of us were indeed concerned. When none of us ladies have met him in person it was a little scary to say we could attend or not. So thanks for giving us some peace of mind.

hugs,

Emma

Thanks for letting us know guys...some of us were indeed concerned. When none of us ladies have met him in person it was a little scary to say we could attend or not. So thanks for giving us some peace of mind.

hugs,

Emma

I do have to agree with Emma. I certainly am way more comfortable attending and I'm so excited and can't wait. Good times in Halifax!!

Thank you wonderful gents for speaking up about your personal face-to-face meeting with taloon.

All my Love,

Lexy

Guest M*****ss****e

How I missed this post is beyond me, but I also met with Taloon in person. He seemed genuine to me as well, if a little green.

I'm aware plans have been less than concrete for this event, but I really hope the ladies have been able to lay their fears to rest for the most part, and join the rest of us. I plan to be there, and I'm begging you ladies, be there for MY sake if nothing else. I mean, yeah I'm awesome and all, but even I can't entertain an entire room of men for an evening with success. Haha, seriously though....... let's go show the gentlemen of CERB how devastatingly beautiful and charming we all are :D :D Oversell? This part might be better left to Taloon, lol.

Taloon: I hope you see this and smile :)

How I missed this post is beyond me, but I also met with Taloon in person. He seemed genuine to me as well, if a little green.

I'm aware plans have been less than concrete for this event, but I really hope the ladies have been able to lay their fears to rest for the most part, and join the rest of us. I plan to be there, and I'm begging you ladies, be there for MY sake if nothing else. I mean, yeah I'm awesome and all, but even I can't entertain an entire room of men for an evening with success. Haha, seriously though....... let's go show the gentlemen of CERB how devastatingly beautiful and charming we all are :D :D Oversell? This part might be better left to Taloon, lol.

Taloon: I hope you see this and smile :)

I'll be there Sweetie and ready to meet and reconnect with members, relax, enjoy our time and have some fun!! Oh dear (thinking like a lady) what should I wear? Time to go shopping!! Any excuse to shop is a good one.

You're awesome Lana and Taloon keep your head up, we don't bite unless you ask but are and can be very hesitant and skeptical.

An updated attendee list and info would be greatly appreciated, sent by PM. Thanks a bunch!!

All my Love,

Lexy