My Kassi Encounter!

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I had the pleasure to meet Kassi recently.

I found the appointment was easy to set up.

She greeted me at the door with a warm smile and friendly demeanor. Her place is not over run with plants and what plants she does have are tasteful and nice. She does have some birds but I found them interesting and great ice breakers so no complaints there either.

Her conversation is great, she seems to take a genuine interest in how your day went but with no real prodding questions that one would feel intrusive given the circumstances.

On to the business end of things. She is girl in her pics most definatly. A beautiful small blond. Great set of natural breasts and I am not a breast guy so that's saying something. Nicely tanned and soft skin.

Her skills in the sheets are outstanding. She was open for BBJ, DATY, digits and MPOS. Everything I ask for on a first meeting. Shes very responsive and seems to truly enjoy her work.

I plan to repeat soon and I fully reccomend her to others.

Yours,

HS

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Nice recco.

Which part of the city is Kassi in

East, West, North or waterfront.

Very attractive I must say.

I met Kassi and you won't find a better looking girl anywhere. Beautiful face and an amazing body. Great location and very accomidating. Great experience.

I met Kassie recently, and agree with everything that has been written about her! Super fun, smart, sexy. Really easy to get along with... to the point that I extended my stay with her (yep, she was just that fun to hang out with!)

She has a nice, comfy place... and yes... still has the bird (which can be quite vocal)

Kassie is voluptuous, lovely, and all round great girl! (and was mentioned earlier... Great set of natural breasts)

I just got the feeling Kassie is the type of woman that can cater her services to just about anyone, and will go out of her way to make it a memorable time.

• Like 1

I had Kassi over 2 days ago. She looked and smelled amazing. I had a great time and really enjoyed her company. I will be calling her again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.