I had the pleasure of meeting with Alisa thursday and what a sweetheart! Great personality and what a time we had!

Posted via Mobile Device

Though I have not seen her myself, I have a friend that has seen her and ravs about his experience over and over. Says he will definately repeat. I may have to see for myself when she returns in June!

Guest s*r***a**9

I've always wanted to see her, even with the higher end prices. I see on BP today she posted an ad that she has two openings today. One at 5:30 for an hour and another at 6:30 for an hour. So there is no time between clients. No time to freshen up, shower, etc.

I'm sure all you guys on here are great guys but I don't think I want to put my face where one of you had another body part in that same area maybe 15 minutes prior. Turned me off. I'm going to pass.

I've always wanted to see her, even with the higher end prices. I see on BP today she posted an ad that she has two openings today. One at 5:30 for an hour and another at 6:30 for an hour. So there is no time between clients. No time to freshen up, shower, etc.

I'm sure all you guys on here are great guys but I don't think I want to put my face where one of you had another body part in that same area maybe 15 minutes prior. Turned me off. I'm going to pass.

That doesn't necessarily mean she was taking a booking for both times.

That doesn't necessarily mean she was taking a booking for both times.
It's possible that if she received a booking for 5:30, she would turn down requests for 6:30 or push them back to 7:00. I hope she wouldn't do back-to-back appointments without a break or rush the 5:30 out client early. However, only she knows for sure what she would do.

It was enough for the guy to say "no thanks". I do remember the ad and thought it was kind of odd. The choices were a two hour booking, or two one hour bookings back to back. That's how they were listed, but perhaps she meant something else.

Thanks for another perspective.