Info - Esoterica Nighttime Anal

Anyone have any information on Esoterica Nighttime Anal Bleaching?

http://www.bleachbum.com/

Read the site and apparently it's all the rage and will take years off the look of my ass. I figure that's not a bad thing.

So I looked up the product and of course it's called Esoterica, so that led me to Cerb. Thought at least one of you if not more might be able to provide me with a review of Esoterica. Please! I've not tried Esoterica at night on my ass, seems I've been doing it wrong. :sad:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001H1T3OU?smid=A3JGAT1K20K752&tag=nextag-hpc-delta-20&linkCode=asn

APlease! I've not tried Esoterica at night on my ass, seems I've been doing it wrong. :sad:

Damn, and you told me you could not speak Greek.

I have figured it out: I know you are a cerebral person, but I was not referring to your linguistic abilities!

Damn, and you told me you could not speak Greek.

I have figured it out: I know you are a cerebral person, but I was not referring to your linguistic abilities!

Greek, Italian, Russian, can't speak any other languages... they are all greek to me. I'm just not linguistically gifted. ;)

However the thread is a plea for information, so does anyone have information about esoterica nighttime anal? I really want to know if it's worthy of reccomendation do I get my 8.99 worth?

The website seems a legit, saw nothing on Cowboys blog about it but the pics... well they seemed a bit shady I mean they covered up the name and I did find them on the other site.. is it B&S anal? Is Esoterica for real?

Guest s******ecan****

Don't know anything about the product but if I were you I'd go with a good cosmetic surgeon or dermatologist....probably get better results, likely safer, and it might not be that much more expensive if all they prescribe is a cream.

Don't know anything about the product but if I were you I'd go with a good cosmetic surgeon or dermatologist....probably get better results, likely safer, and it might not be that much more expensive if all they prescribe is a cream.

my friends in sf had this done and it took alot more then cream...lol. I'm with Scottthecanuck on this Kyra....even ask your Dr. about it first.

kisses,

Emma A

I am having a hard time taking this thread seriously, I think Kyra is teasing esoterica! I have seen Kyra's back door and it does not appear to need any Bleach! just wish I could have done more that look at it!!!

I think Kyra is teasing esoterica

I would never do such a thing! *adjusts halo

I mean he's got a right to any handle he chooses and just because he opted to use his company's best selling product (does that count as unpaid advertising?) doesn't mean that I'm making fun of him.

If Esoterica wants to bleach his anus he's got a right just like all the rest of us and I appreciate his discretion in only describing the process in very descriptive PM's to select male members (thanks for sharing those with me guys they were hilarious!) rather than posting them on the board.

:-P

As for anal bleaching itself, I too know people that have done it. No big deal really and it is the same creams used as is used to even out skin tone or is also used in certain cultures where a more "white" apprearance was the trend. Skin bleaching isn't a new thing so home bleaching kits have been around for years, it's not something I am planning but then with my background I've always been fair skinned. Of course keeping clean is the most important factor, I assume most girls in this industry are generally aware of proper hygiene.

Guest i***k***

Poor eso... Kyra is such a harsh task master! :) I bet if we ganged up on her during her next visit she'd treat you with the respect you deserve! :)

Posted via Mobile Device

dam you guys...she is freaking funny.........the dry sense of humor.......love it babe!:razz:

Guest i***k***
dam you guys...she is freaking funny.........the dry sense of humor.......love it babe!:razz:

That's the only thing dry about her IMO. :) YMMV of course!

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

What a brilliant idea! A squirting competition !!!

He said, hoping that it would take the attention from his unbleached anus.

What a brilliant idea! A squirting competition !!!

He said, hoping that it would take the attention from his unbleached anus.

but you have the nicest anus in Ottawa...lol

Help! I'm being double-teamed.

Hey last time I was in Ottawa Cloe and I offered to double team you but you were unavailable due to some anal accident.

Hmmmm... now I'm starting to put the pieces together. Did you try to use this as lubricant? Wouldn't it burn the rectum? :shock: No wonder you were laid up for so long! Ouch!!

I'm pretty sure it would be for external use only no? Please explain, with details if necessary I'm sure we'd all like to learn more.

Posted via Mobile Device

Always a pleasure when you are willing to indulge in my fantasies. :-P

<insert my mind rambling tangent here>

I'm always surprised that it's not the fantasy of more guys on the boards to indulge women in their sexual fantasies. I mean really to provide women with continuous orgasms and be used for sexual pleasure would surely be a fairly common fantasy, at least I would think. Yet oddly it's the least requested item I get, I have never understood that. I would think that would be the most fun thing to do, to be a sexual playground for a woman who wants to use your body as her personal sex toy. </end tangent>

Anyway hijaking my own Esoterica thread. ;) back to teasing him.

Always a pleasure when you are willing to indulge in my fantasies. :-P

<insert my mind rambling tangent here>

I'm always surprised that it's not the fantasy of more guys on the boards to indulge women in their sexual fantasies. I mean really to provide women with continuous orgasms and be used for sexual pleasure would surely be a fairly common fantasy, at least I would think.

maybe because it would mean having to use a penis ring and those things hurt! well ok maybe i shouldn't have used a rubber band and the duct tape thing wasn't a hot idea either but still.....

Hey last time I was in Ottawa Cloe and I offered to double team you but you were unavailable due to some anal accident.

Hmmmm... now I'm starting to put the pieces together. Did you try to use this as lubricant? Wouldn't it burn the rectum? :shock: No wonder you were laid up for so long! Ouch!!

I'm pretty sure it would be for external use only no? Please explain, with details if necessary I'm sure we'd all like to learn more.

thats what happened to him...poor thing i bet his ass disappeared....lmao:shock:

................. Please explain, with details if necessary I'm sure we'd all like to learn more.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

not really...............

no thanks.......................

something tells me his story would stink.......be full of alot of shit and would end up being the butt of alot of assinine jokes...............

Please explain, with details if necessary I'm sure we'd all like to learn more.

You're just mad at me because I sampled street meat and got sick.

Gentlemen - be warned. Never sample street meat in strange cities.

maybe because it would mean having to use a penis ring and those things hurt! well ok maybe i shouldn't have used a rubber band and the duct tape thing wasn't a hot idea either but still.....

Just my 2 cents worth guys NEVER use cock ring or any thing else that "hurts" down there I am sitting here recovering from urethral reconstruction surgery that was made necessary by scaring in that very area caused by some thing that happened a long time ago. The scaring was the worst the Doc had ever seen and thus couldn't do the whole Op at once so here is sit recover from 1st half; no sex of any kind for 3 months then if I opt finnish it another OP and no sex for at least 3 more months !

Oh the Bday party I am going to have in May LOL

Loki318