"Aunt Flo" warning

TMI warning:

When I model and my period shows up I put in an Instead Cup and then a sea sponge. After that I take a baby wipe, wrap it round 2 fingers and clean off the inside and the walls. The whole area looks, smells, and tastes as though there's no period - I once had forgotten about having my period and my significant other went down on me and never even noticed. I felt guilty and apologised afterwards but he said he couldn't notice.

HOWEVER, I am huge on honesty so I would never hide it from a client. I'd tell them that I was menstruating but that the flow of blood was completely stopped for at least 2 hours and that everything was clean and in tip to shape for at the very least digits. I wouldn't expect DATY.

Is an "instead cup" like the Diva Cup?

No, Instead Cups are more like diaphragms or cervical caps in terms of shape/size (they aren't contraception). They're actually designed for the purpose of clean sex during menstruation. I wear them most of them time just because they last around 12 hours. You throw them away after one use.

http://www.softcup.com/product/what_is_softcup.php

http://www.softcup.com/product/frequently_asked_questions.php#a19

No, Instead Cups are more like diaphragms or cervical caps in terms of shape/size (they aren't contraception). They're actually designed for the purpose of clean sex during menstruation. I wear them most of them time just because they last around 12 hours. You throw them away after one use.

Sweet, I'm soo getting some of these. I use a Diva Cup usually, which is a silicone cup you insert, it's similar to this instead cup, except that the cup isn't soft and you can't have sex with it in.

This only happened to me once and I never repeated with a certain Brazilian SP. I paid full price for a BJ... I left cheated. I did not find out right away because I had to pay as soon as I got there, and then once warmed up, what guy wants to stop... Anyways, I have been lucky since and have great communication with my regular Sp's.

Over the years, this has happened to me a few times. All I can say is ?Grow up?. It happens. Many of these girls are living a life that isn't routine and on occasion they can be surprised by mother nature as well. What do I do if it happens to me? Well, I start off by being sympathetic and reassure them that I am not freaked out am ok with it. I guess some clients get really freaked out (after reading the rest of this thread, I am no longer guessing) and cause a little grief. I normally carry on with the session although DATY is usually out. Some girls are not comfortable with intercourse while on their period, so after cleaning up, I often get an awesome blow job. And when I repeat, they usually more than make it up to me.

Well said and my thoughts exactly. I've been there a few times myself during a date. In the result, compromises were made and the next session more than made up for it.

• Like 1

not too sure about the risks during this time of the month for STD/STI etc,,, anyone know? Cause I am fine with carrying on as normal, but the question of digesting blood could be a health one?

I recently contacted an SP via telephone to set up an appointment. She was kind enough to inform me before hand that she had her monthly visitor at the time. It's just common courtesy in my opinion.

• Like 1

First, think about this notion that we shouldn't work for the days of the month that we're menstruating -- is it practical? How many guys here would be willing to stand down 2-7 days with out pay every single month? Most SPs aren't living off their trust funds. We have to make livings and support our families just like any of our customers.

Secondly, no, you can't always know when it's going to happen. Sometimes you get absolutely no warning; other times, you're symptomatic for nearly two weeks. Sometimes a woman will have a regular cycle, and at other times of her life, not. It's just not a reasonable expectation that we should know for sure. Nature didn't build the system this way.

Third, there are many customers out there who don't mind -- either because they're old-hands at marriage and accustomed to a woman's various "moons" or because they don't require the type of services where it would be a problem.

My suggestions to younger sps:

1) This is another reason why it's important to build a good strong base of regular clientele. That way, when you know you're coming up on or in that time of the month, you'll have a better idea who you can see and who you shouldn't. If a guy is into DATY, then he's probably not a good candidate. (I say "probably" because I've met men who swore they didn't mind.) It doesn't hurt to cultivate regulars with a broad range of interests. Not only will this come in handy when you are in your moon, it might save your butt right after having dental surgery. Think about it!

2) Use a barrier (such as a cup or sponge) when a moon is imminent, just to prevent an accident. (If nothing else, it's hell on the sheets.)

3) Don't take new customers when a moon is full or imminent.

4) Be honest with your regulars and let them decide for themselves. They might surprise you!

5) Again -- and I can't say this often enough -- if you can't give a guy what he wants, don't take his money.

I am in menopause and I'm thrilled! I haven't had a moon since November -- although a week or so back, I did spot a bit after a particularly vigorous bit of "rumpy pumpy" with a friend. It quit again right after that, though. (I still have an IUD, so that might have been a factor.)

I look at this as the final frontier of my adventure as a woman! I did have one 24-hour period during which I bawled like a baby and considered everything from divorce to suicide to homicide to running away and joining the circus. (And when I ran out of things to be pissed off at/wounded over, I downloaded Sarah McLauchlan's "Angel" and played it over and over, while wringing out the last of my tears.) Once I realized it was hormonal, though, it all seemed pretty hilarious!

I don't mind the hot flashes either! They feel a bit like cinnamon tastes. (Of course, that's in the dead of winter. I might be singing a different tune come the sticky heat of mid-July.)

Moons are part of us. I don't like the idea of using chemicals to prevent them -- that seems unnatural to me, and like one of those things that, decades from now, we're going to wish we'd never tampered with. Trust nature and your body.

..c..

• Like 3

Many professions like teachers, real-estate, sales commission, construction etc all go lengths of time between getting paid and have to plan for it. Teacher?s budget knowing they will have 2 months off every summer without pay and 2 weeks at Christmas, week at spring break etc. People who sell real estate have to budget to make their money last between selling homes as they never know how much time might be between sales, they might go 6 months before they sell another house. Many guys in construction don?t work for 2 or 3 sometimes 4 months over the winter. These people still pay their bills.

I personally went into this business knowing I would only work 3 weeks with 1 week off. Many times I would have liked to work but I just can?t do it for a variety of reasons. I do have sex with my bf that time of the month but once again that is my personal life which is different from my work.

Each to their own.

• Like 1

Where the heck did you hear about that Cum? You have way too much time on your hands! Hahaha :D

Found this and figured some might get a chuckle out of it. Apparently Disney made a menstruation film in 1946. Believed to be the first time the word vagina was used in film.

The Story of Menstruation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeT45BELVzY

This. is. awesome. I'm definitely getting one too. As Berlin mentioned, wearing the Diva Cup, although awesome, doesn't allow for penetrative sex. I would always tell clients whether I was menstruating or not. Personally, I really enjoy having sex when I have my period, but I understand a lot of people have boundaries around that. I'm always respectful and honest about where I'm at in this regard and offer the option to clients to reschedule.