So today I was looking at some profile's of all my dear friends here at CERB and I stumbled across something I found to be very unusual ....you know when you look at your recent visitors on your personal profile, plus it gives a number of visits to your profile...Well I say to myself..How in the hell can that be?

Here is the scoop- I looked at 2 very reputable CERB members 1 sp and the other a Hobbiest

Pretty Paige has had joined Cerb in 2007 and has had 5,332 horny men and women looking at her profile, and of course friends visiting.

Dummpy has joined also in 2007 and has had 3,356 horny and interested SP's and lurkers looking for assistance plus his friends visiting his profile.

The questioned CERB SP member joined late 2008, and has had now 21,450 visits on her profile.

Now am I missing something here? Or did the individual simply padded their profile hits...by doing what? Is it possible she is that popular? naaaw I don't believe so.

Just thought it was really odd, as I looked at more long time posters and yet they are inline with rest of us.

Oh well wondering if someone sat there all night and clicked on her profile to increase her visits.:shock:

The questioned CERB SP member joined late 2008, and has had now 21,450 visits on her profile.

Now am I missing something here? Or did the individual simply padded their profile hits...by doing what? Is it possible she is that popular? naaaw I don't believe so.

:-P LOL...

Your not the only one.. I noticed that as well.

I must say at first I was a bit jealous, thinking WOW she must be popular. But after looking around at others stats I think your assumptions are correct!

Do they have a lot of photos? I think when you look at someone's photos it counts as a hit to the profile... not sure but it also could be a bug or exploit? If I had time I would go find this persons profile myself.. someone PM it to me please. LOL

I have a confession, I clicked on Dummpy's profile all night....

Sorry I hade to come clean.....lol

Even with pictures, from past August until now..I still find the stat hard to believe, don't get me wrong I simply laughed and said to self " No freaking way ".

If pictures count then certain SP's throughout Canada should have doubled the amount of her visits:boobies:

BTW Pretty Paige, Pete has always checked on you at least once a day to see "how you doin" by clicking your profile.

BTW Kimberly-Shea , Pete has visited your profile alot more then the SP in question...love your pictures! ;)

Do they have a lot of photos? I think when you look at someone's photos it counts as a hit to the profile... not sure but it also could be a bug or exploit? If I had time I would go find this persons profile myself.. someone PM it to me please. LOL

I visit her pics daily if not twice and her pics don't do her justice.

She also is very sweet and intelligent young lady with a tremendous amount of class.

I'm suprised she hasn't had 100,000 hits.:-D

My theory is a browser with an auto-refresh plugin was left on her page or a pic overnight. Firefox has a plugin that allows refresh every (e.g.) 30 secs.

I have a confession, I clicked on Dummpy's profile all night....

Sorry I hade to come clean.....lol

Now that's a strange coincidence! :D

So I had a look at my stats the other day and they were around 5000 or something and then today I looked at them and I'm up to 12,000 + views?

What is going on?

I am wondering if someone is trying to DOS the server (A computer program that hits a page so many times over and over that is slows down the server and sometimes causing it to shut down or reboot). It's a nasty thing to do and you can pretty much do it to any website if you have a powerful enough server or two working on bringing down the site. I have noticed some bandwidth spikes but no reboots (yet) but this may explain it.

I have a number of profile views on my page like way too many to be correct and probaly am the person that is being refrenced here and your correct im far from polular being in Carleton Place.

I noticed this happening after I had been in chat on cam a few times so I started watching my views a lil more when I noticed this and also noticed its normally the same names in the last 10 who viewed list so I just figured I had a few fans who kept returning to my page.

My number of views on my old site were are also quite high daily hence one of the reasons I shut down my original one someone was maxing out the bandwith

I also get obbsessive emails from a few people they get blocked and retuen with a new email a few hours later...Whoever who is doing this is not doing me any favors by any means and it would be nice for things to go back to normal again whatever normal may be:-P

Michelle

It wouldn't be because you have very sexy hot pics to look at.

P.S. I think thats it.

Mine number of visits has also made a dramatic jump recently...