she was also posting fake pictures for the longest time on cl of girls half her age. Bad business practice in my opinion. There are many massage or sp options right here on cerb, who post real pictures and provide quality service. I suggest you try them before entering the CL zone.

she's back on cl (lete keep you warm) and saying she's 36 but sometimes puts 44 guess she doesn't know her own age lol

I've seen Kim once. She is nice enough (likes to talk) and the service is ok.

There is a market for every type of girl, just don't understand the need to misrepresent who you are. She is probably my type (the few actual pictures and descriptions), but I can't trust her.

... She is probably my type (the few actual pictures and descriptions), but I can't trust her.

Not sure about your type Mr D, she looks awefully tall ;)

Yeah, I did see her once when I was meeting with the then Tiffany (reputed to be her daughter...) she is thin, and about 5'4 or there abouts, but she does not look like a twenty year old.

It would be nice if she posted currrent pics of her, some of the pics could actually BE her, just not today....

the pics are about 5 ys old i think because she is from my home town and i have not seen her around here in about a year

she looks just like the real pics...saw her a few days ago.

she might look like the real pic sometimes but other times she puts up different ones with a different age