you do not have permission to access this page (Error msg)

Why do I get this message when trying to view Just Jess' photos on the all albums page :?: :

vBulletin Message halfbelgian, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

That is because she is currently suspended for fighting with another SP on the site.

That is because she is currently suspended for fighting with another SP on the site.

That's not acceptable!:-x

Don't these girls know that if they are going to fight with another SP it is to be done at my house, naked, in the Mr. Turtle full of whipped cream. Then we all retire to the hot-tub to celebrate the winner and console the loser.:boobies::-P

Why do I get this message when trying to view Just Jess' photos on the all albums page :?: :

i had the same issue trying for sexy_brooke's album but a back click and a retry solved it.

i.e. can't just be suspended account

Could be the SQL server load issue we have going on. Next week we are doing a hardware upgrade (Big one) with a quad xeon server so it should fix any of the load time issues and the odd error messages. Just too many people using the site at peek times... I am not complaining however.