Gentlemen, I aspire to do the best I can...

Guest S****r

Can you tell me...... what is the best thing that an SP has ever done for you? Why was that the best thing ever?

Help shape an SP who is new to this life!

The encounter you shape...just may end up being your own! ;-)

I am dying to read your response!

picture.php?albumid=4987&pictureid=31971

Can you tell me...... what is the best thing that an SP has ever done for you? Why was that the best thing ever? Help shape an SP who is new to this life! The encounter you shape...just may end up being your own! ;-) I am dying to read your response!

Oh wow that is a challenging question as there are so many "things" that stand out in different ways. As I reflect on my experiences it is so hard to put one above another as they are all different but yet somehow all the most wonderful and incredible people I have ever had the pleasure to meet in so many different ways.

Was it the genuine marriage proposal (after spending several weeks with her) that persists to this day that stands out in my mind? :) Not helpful to you, I know. Was it the lady who in each others company we were both enjoying so much we lost track of time and she asked me to stay late after school so she could have her way with me? Was it the incredible lap dance? Was it the lady who told me just what buttons she likes to have pushed (everyone is different) so I didn't have to discover this? Was it incredible skills (beyond imagination) like you rarely ever encounter? Hem, maybe it was the uninhibited lady that said "I know we are enjoying each others company and I am really enjoying yours. Perhaps we will just talk for the remainder of our time, that's up to you of course but I hope you won't be offended I am nude for the next couple of hours", the conversation continued for some time but that was fun! There are some other really strange (but nice kind of strange) experiences that also stand out but they would require a lot of explanation or background not to be taken out of context.

They all give so much and ask so little in return. I suppose the most memorable are the best and that always seems to come from ladies that truly enjoy their work or perhaps more precisely the ones that don't see it as work at all but rather genuine fun. I suppose when I leave an encounter feeling like it was a genuine, intimate encounter between two people, well hard to top that and the challenge in giving you a good answer is that I haven't left an intimate encounter without that feeling as it just doesn't seem to go that way with me unless this is true.

So I guess if I had to summarize, I'd have to say that the non-SP, SP is truly the best :)

GFE is an over-simplification. Maybe uninhibited GFE with genuine interest but that still doesn't do it justice.

Guest Lap***aig

Probably the most thoughtful thing an SP did for me was a gift that she gave me. There was no specific occassion or reason for her to do so, but she gave me a book that meant the world to me.

Guest S***dst***

Those that stand out the most:

Caressing ,exploring and kissing while naked under the covers (before the fun stuff began) gave the feeling of true intimacy and togetherness.

A bit of foreplay including a hand job, where the lady layed her head directly over my heart and curled herself right into me while rubbing ;)

Again a feeling of intimacy and not that it was really work for her to be there.

Lastly (but not least just the three most prevelant) I had a lady on top when I orgasmed (a little bit after she did) and she didn't get up and off right away. She actually leaned forward and half layed herself on my body to plant some loving kisses....

All of these I suppose are examples of the same thing.... A feeling of intimacy and closeness. With these ladies never did I feel like I was being used as a money sac. "Ok you came, my work is done"

Shower playtime can be just as memerable and intimate...but THE rarest to find. Most women don't want to get their hair wet and thus are afraid to get close to you in the shower. (which I understand the reasons behind I'm just mentioning it :) )

It comes maybe after some time together, or on your first encounter and you both have chemistry and click right away. But you both feel comfortable enough to talk about personal lives...there are a couple special ladies in that category for me. And no, I'm not talking about prying into her life, or the lady prying into mine. But you both feel comfortable enough with one another to talk about things going on in your respective lives.

Understanding that intimacy is more than just sexual services. Some examples, sharing time in a jacuzzi, or lying in bed kissing cuddling.

Little surprises, like when the encounter is over, and the lady says she hasn't had dinner yet, and asks if you would like to join her for dinner at the hotel restaurant. The encounter is over, but she likes your company enough to have dinner with you.

Some of these examples have happened from ladies I have had repeat encounters with, not necessarily on the first date.

Why special, it isn't just a simple mechanical sexual services and SP/Client relationship, but a lady providing a GFE and truly providing a GFE and treating you as her BF and you treating her as your GF...granted, for the time allotted and in exchange for money. But when the connection works, repeat encounters are very special, more like seeing a friend with benefits

Some Monday morning ramblings

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

The best thing an SP has done for me was lend me her ear, let me be open and share things with her that I haven't with others honestly and openly without judgement or criticism.

I'm like the other guys here that it is really hard and thankfully I don't have to pick just one. Each meeting is a highlight for me however, some special moments;

- Shower time together just so hot and steamy.

- Dinner dates or breakfast. I really like building up chemistry and getting to know who I am with and sharing more about myself. I find it adds to the moments when we are intimate.

- I've been lucky to get a few gifts that I deeply cherish.

- Intimacy of touch and kissing are often what makes me feel so in the moment - I just get lost and don't want things to end.

- Staying connected in between dates. Again for me building up a relationship can make things special. Getting the odd text, email or picture are such the greatest surprises and build up the excitement between encounters.

Cub

Can you tell me...... what is the best thing that an SP has ever done for you? Why was that the best thing ever?

Help shape an SP who is new to this life!

The encounter you shape...just may end up being your own! ;-)

I am dying to read your response!

picture.php?albumid=4987&pictureid=31971

Make it personal. Make me believe you're the SO I always wanted and I'll do the same. This won't work with all clients, but you will click with a few and it will be truly special. THOSE are the regulars you want.

• Like 1

Guest S****r

These comments are all so great! I really appreciate it, guys! I do become very intimate with my guy, but now I am relieved to hear that you guys appreciate that aspect of the encounter as much as I do!

Tell me more!! Please!

For me it's all about the little things (no pun intended :p ). The little things stick in my mind. Last year on my birthday I saw one of my favorite SP's, and I was treated to a nice bday card when I got there. I don't think I had announced that it was my birthday. I think she learned through cerb that day, and took the time out of her day before our appt to go out and pick up a b-day card for me. Nothing major but to me it was. Probably the high point of my birthday that year :) just that little bit of extra attention makes all the difference.

And another of my favorite SP's, will often text me out of the blue just to say Hi. That really means the world to me! Obviously for the married men out there a text out of the blue might not be a good idea, but even just a quick PM on here to say "How's it going?" Or "I had a great time the other day", etc. Those make all the difference. Let's me know I'm on her mind and that gives me the warm, fuzzies :D

Posted via Mobile Device

You sound like you have a great attitude Summer. I'm sure your attitude will make a great success in this business.