RMT quality massage

I am looking for a recommendation for a woman who does an RMT quality massage with happy ending. Now, please do not say to me that RMTs do not do happy ending, I know that and we have been down that road before. I am looking for someone who does a massage that is so good, she might as well be an RMT, even though she is not.

I think Katrine at Paradise/Angel's has recently finished RMT training. Kelly (on Cambridge, previously on Kent) has been well spoken of. However, I've not seen either myself. Gina is also very good indeed (and I can speak from experience there), and has recently gone indy. All of them advertise here, so you should get what you're looking for.

I think Katrine at Paradise/Angel's has recently finished RMT training.

She did, and her massage skills are quite good at removing any kinks.

I would say Katrine's massage skills are very good at getting rid of at least one kink.... after she is done, you will feel limp...

Guest s**nflute
I am looking for a recommendation for a woman who does an RMT quality massage with happy ending. Now, please do not say to me that RMTs do not do happy ending, I know that and we have been down that road before. I am looking for someone who does a massage that is so good, she might as well be an RMT, even though she is not.

If you have insurance coverage and not looking for happy ending, there are several RMT downtown.

I am sure that a lot of CERB members that have seen Kelly will agree with me. Kelly is also certified as well.

RMT level massage, I have some pretty serious health issues concerning muscles, ligaments and tendons in a surgically reconstucted shoulder and Kelly continues to work wonders...

The ending is well anticipated...

Rodehard

Yeah, I would definitely suggest Katrine as she is amazing. After not going to the gym for a couple of months (and learning from the last time I did it) I booked an appointment after I went to the gym and normally when I am done at the gym, I am sore for days (until I get back into form) but after a session with Katrine, I felt like a million bucks the next day. She worked wonders for me, so I would recommend trying her.

Guest s**nflute
I am sure that a lot of CERB members that have seen Kelly will agree with me. Kelly is also certified as well.

RMT level massage, I have some pretty serious health issues concerning muscles, ligaments and tendons in a surgically reconstucted shoulder and Kelly continues to work wonders...

The ending is well anticipated...

Rodehard

I have no doubt of Kelly's qualification ( ashame to say I not have been yet, but will for sure :biggrin:)

If the OP is does not require insurance coverage...he is a winner!!

Edited by s**nflute
oops