To the Men: Would you want to Know??

I have a question to the all the Men:

(SP are more then welcome to comment as well!)

If an SP recognized you during a visit, would you want her to tell you??

I personally have had a couple clients that I know from the outside world of Cerb, but I never know if I should say, Hey remember me, your my dentist.....lol (thats an example)

So I want to know what your thoughts are? Would it make you feel uncomfortable? Would it stop you from being a repeat customer? Or would you smirk and feel more naughty??

Kisses

• Like 4

Guest f***2f***

Wow that's a tough one. I think it would be fun to have a dirty secret between us...but I'd need to know that my SP was totally discreet....wouldn't want her giving me a wink and a thumbs up at the PTA meeting for instance!!:mrgreen:

A wink and a smile is always welcome. If I were alone, I would stop and chat.

If I were with company, and happen to run into anybody whether it's an SP or my dentist, I would smile/wave/greet and keep on walking - usually because I would be running late. When asked "Who is she?", the reply always would be: "a colleague".

I really wouldn't want to hear, "Hey, you're my father! Remember me?" Might spoil the mood somewhat. LOL Seriously, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Recognition during a session would not bother me, however out in public another story completely. In public I expect the Sgt Schultz treatment, "I know nothing... nothing!" (damn I am showing my age)

In the session though it wouldn't bother me, and I can say that it happened to me just last week. I ended up in a duo with an MA who I knew from "civilian life". I didn't recognize her at first, but then during the conversation, we realized we both knew each other. Was actually kind of exciting, and I would love to book a one on one session with her sometime. It was actually naughty and very exciting.

Guest f***2f***
Recognition during a session would not bother me, however out in public another story completely. In public I expect the Sgt Schultz treatment, "I know nothing... nothing!" (damn I am showing my age)

In the session though it wouldn't bother me, and I can say that it happened to me just last week. I ended up in a duo with an MA who I knew from "civilian life". I didn't recognize her at first, but then during the conversation, we realized we both knew each other. Was actually kind of exciting, and I would love to book a one on one session with her sometime. It was actually naughty and very exciting.

That would be cool....I often see ladies in the cafeteria at work and think "mmmm what a sexy lady...I wonder what she'd be like?" If she ended up as an sp or ma it would be sexy for sure.

Or would you smirk and feel more naughty??

Exactly more naughty.. it would heighten the experiences..don't you think?:shock:

You might to slap the smirk off my face afterwards

To me a smile and hello should always be welcomed, as stated above, the easier excuse is always "a colleague" or met her at a course/function/seminar.

There is no wrong in knowing one and other, so long as both individuals are mature and able to separate the two worlds.

I have met a few sps "in real life' under one or two different scenarios, and it went well both times. The sps in questions where discreet and mature, and we had a good laugh about the circumsdances (during one and after the other, lol)

Obviously, if I am with a or many someones, the colleague excuse is the safest, since there are many people who can be "colleagues", not knowing who the other folks are, other courses of action would be iffy at best.

During a session, absolutely. Would it be closer to an "affair", well, honestly, if you ask any SO, I think you will find that the distinction between an affair and an sp makes little difference, though it might make one in your mind.

• Like 1

To be recognised during a "date/session" would be no problem at all might put me more at ease as there might be some common ground to chat about to get things started ;)

Out in public well no problem as long as has been mentioned before here discretion is the order of the day... some thing like... Hi there how you doing, remember me I helped your company fix that huge computer bug, or I helped you with that "software" problem last year..... Most any one who meets me would even afer one date have enough background on me to fill in the blanks LOL. The "Biff Bam thank You Mam" 30 min and 1 hr date are almost a thing of the past for me I like the longer more relxaxed dates now ..

Loki318

I personally have had a couple clients that I know from the outside world of Cerb, but I never know if I should say, Hey remember me, your my dentist.....lol (thats an example)

So I want to know what your thoughts are? Would it make you feel uncomfortable? Would it stop you from being a repeat customer? Or would you smirk and feel more naughty??

Kisses

Regarding the scenario that Ava presented, for me personally if I had met a SP socially before knowing she was a SP and contracted her services, I would rather she pointed that out if I didn't catch on myself. That's just me though, can't say every guy would want that. Something to laugh or chat about I guess...

And for sure, if I saw a girl I frequented in public somewhere, given the right circumstances I would definitely say hi and stop to chat if that appeared to be cool. If I have been with a girl more than once, it's because there has been a rapport and to me it's no different than running into someone you work with that you like. Only when everything seems appropriate of course ;)

Ava

I think for the married men it would be about discretion. I am certain that as long as the interaction is discreet all men would love to be acknowledged by whom they have had intimate times with. With that said it would definitely be very naughty and a turn on. :-D

Edited by whatsup
2 words reversed it and said oops

I'd be fine with it, though I can't imagine me not recognizing her as well if I knew her from my "personal" life. As a matter of fact, as long as there's no overtly sexual or rude behaviour in a public situation, I have no problem recognizing any SP I've been with anytime any place.

Glad to hear, BTW Ava, that you've been drilled by your dentist in at least two different ways. Only one of which was probably covered by insurance. lol

Was it when he said "open wide" that you knew for sure who it was? lol

Kisses

Been chewing on this one for a bit, I think not but then again??? I guess it depends on how we know each other, if it is professionally I would not want to know, I think but then again geee it is a tough one. As for a random encounter on the street I am fine to knod and pass by or stop and chat either way is cool, hey I could even buy lunch !!

• Like 1

that was the question and I would have no problem if you recognized me during a visit. Hi M. xxxx I'm your wife hair dresser llloll.

It would depend on the situation. If I'm bymself I have no problem , with us talking and being friends. If I'm with a lady friend just say hi and I can say your some one I met on occasion. If I'm with my dad keep quiet. But don't talk about the industry.

And if you want to come over and do me for free, come on right down the price is right (lol):razz:

OOps thinking of outside meeting.

What happens if you recognize the sp from your life. Aslong as I'm attracted to you I think its ok but Keep it professional and if I satisify you tll all the other girls.:razz::boobies:

The answer is yes, definitely, I would want to know, but if this is a possibility I would try to address this issue ahead of time by providing enough of a written description to eliminate any possibility of that unfortunate event arising. As I'm from the US and only visit Ottawa on business, that should be satisfactory.

• Like 1

I haven't encountered this myself, but if I did recognize anyone, I'd probably mention that I recognized them from the "outside" world. Haha.

If I see clients on the street, unless they're by themselves, I'll just smile and keep on walking.

Being recognized on the street I would have to say no, only because not wanting to explain "who is that?"

Behind close doors is an interesting question. I guess it would come down to "does this person knowing me compromise me in any way?" I try to be very discrete and would likely feel very uncomfortable if that outside connection hit too close to home.

Spence

This has never happened to me however I think it would add to the excitement. I am all for secrets between friends. Of course as mentioned, in public discretion is always the most important.

First of all, I obviously have not ever been active here, but thought I should weigh in on this one.

Secondly, I must applaud those who are active here!!!

To the Elite Members......WELL DONE!!! I've realized through many different experiences that your participation has been invaluable on multiple levels.

Now.....Miss Ava, your query transformed to reality truly creates a "situation".

Being an easily recognizable individual, my first response regarding the public recognition was "yeah......why not". I know many people.........questions can easily be mitigated.

However, there inlies the issue.

Create this scenario, we are all out on a business "outing". Maybe even leaving the restuarant, just as you and Paige walk through the door. Friendly smiles, hello's, how you doing's & good bye's are exchanged. Not really knowing the personal lives of my business luncheon colleagues, I really do not think anything more of the encounter. Later that day, the next day or even a week or two later someone from that lunch discreetly asks me how long I've "known" AVA JONES & PAIGE MATTEWS?

Being completely blindsided, I may not be able to intelligently divert the implied accusation and may just sit there like a deer caught in his/her headlights!

Now depending on this individuals purpose for confronting me, whether it be transparent, hidden or hidden & laden with intent, the risk associated with the "situation" has just risen exponentially.

I don't think I'd ever like to to purposely expose myself to that degree.

I've always been of the opinion that "Life" is all about calculated risk. As a result, I do not believe that my response remains "YES".

There is a reason this industry is based on discretion & confidentiality. As well and situationally ironic, trust is also extremely important within the hierarchy.

BTW, during a discreet & confidential one on one encounter....."HELL YES"!!

Enjoying you enjoy me,

Drake

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

Would I tell a client that I knew him from somewhere in my personal life?

YES, reasurring him that discrestion is my number one priority then let the fun begin!!! Especially is it was my mechanic .. for special treatment :-)

Even BEFORE the face to face..

I will say that I have someone who joined my msn recently to chat and book with me and from his email I know he and I chatted in my personal life several years ago off a dating(intimate encounter) site. We chatted exchanged pictures but never met, too busy. It has been several years. I confirmed that it was him so I am going to see if he remembers me and then see what happens...

to be continued :-)

Guest i***k***

Great thread Ava! I personally would like to know if an SP recognized me if for some strange reason I didn't immediately recognize her. Obviously I'd like to keep our relationship on the "down-low" but it is cool having a little secret.

I am so pleased by all the responses.... Thanks!!

I was just so curious as to what the guys would want.... now I know...

Personally, I would hope that if someone saw me in public they would just smile and walk by... But I think it would be great naughty fun if in the bedroom we knew each other.... oh the role plays that could go on...hehe

Thanks again for all the input!