Nikki (Previously known as Katrina)

Avg. of 8 Recommendations

Clarification always works best..now we know:roll:

Yes, indeed. I believe she prefers the spelling "Nikky". Doing duos now (mid-July 2009) with Natasha. They are both on that other List.

Yes, I checked Katrina's reco (Nikky) by Seymour and yes she is providing the services that I look for in a true GFE :lol:, such as DFK and Daty (hopefully she hasn't changed).

Other reports from the field indicate she is now suspended from here as a member...okkkieee..dokkkkie... that was short lived.:roll:

WOW, no kidding. any idea why ?

Other reports from the field indicate she is now suspended from here as a member...okkkieee..dokkkkie... that was short lived.:roll:

I believe she is now back with T2T:shock:. What happened :?:. First suspended from here and then she went back to T2T. Not sure if she is still an independent too.

REASON FOR CERB SUSPENSION: She posted a nasty comment on another ladies ad. The comment was removed and she was banned from the site. We have ZERO tollerance for this type of behaviour.

Guest o*****a*****r

I met Nikky at a nice downtown hotel and she greeted me in a sexy, tight, short black skirt with high heels and was looking so gorgeous I just couldn?t wait to undress her. I knew as soon as we met I was in for a good time. She has the most beautiful eyes that sparkle and right from the start I felt like she really enjoys meeting new people and getting down and dirty.

We started off very quickly, as I was crazy horny, and before I knew it I was receiving a PSE BBBJ and all the while she was looking up at me and teasing the hell out of me with her tongue and beautiful eyes while paying lots of attention to the "twins". Finally I couldn?t take it anymore and before I almost finished I went down on her until she put a ?cover? in her mouth and asked me to do her? I couldn?t resist, I had to have her. Once we started I had the most slippery, wet time until I once again couldn?t handle it anymore and then I finished with a CIM, WOW!!! I just loved it when she was writhing, moaning and saying things in French that I wish I user stood while I was with her! We went at it in many positions and every time the ?scenery/position? changed it almost made me finish but I held out as best I could.

Repeat? hell yah? as Greek is on the menu for me next time and she has one tight, sexy ass lol!

"It's been too long" she says.. as she updates the agency on my arrival. She looks different, with her new hairdo but she is still sweet and sexy. She pulls me in close and kisses me. I return the favor as her hands roam my body. I kiss her lips ever so softly. Her lips are soft, her breath warm, her body supple and inviting. She starts unbuttoning my shirt, and removing my belt, I have to help her as her nails are not very accommodating for this activity. They are however very accommodating for light touching and arousal.

We help each other with the dispensing of clothing, her summer top and shorts are gone to reveal her body in all her glory. She pulls me in again while lying back onto the bed. I crawl over top of her, heading straight for her lips. We kiss slowly as I tease her lips, cheek and ear....

She is mine, I feel her body warmth as I move slowly toward her petite bosom. She is becoming vocal as I head south along her torso. I hit a few ticklish spots along the way.. I reach my destination, I kiss her thighs, not touching her softness, I look up to see her looking at me. "Relax" I say and her head goes back onto the pillow and mine.. back to matters at hand. I slowly tease her with my tongue. Her response is inviting...adjusting her position for comfort and offering herself to me.

She is mine...as I follow her direction and request. I am gentle, she is more and more vocal now. I back off, teasing her by changing the rhythm. Evil on my part, yes. Judging from her movements, her vocals and her wetness, I'd say we were having a great time. We kept at this for a while, increasing the pace then slowing down. I am glued to her moist lips and gyrating hips.

Based on her body's reaction and vocals, I sensed she was close and kept at it until she came. Talk about arousal, when she comes, you will know. "Your turn" she says. "Not yet", as I move slowly back up her body kissing every inch my lips land on till I meet hers - ever so softly.

I lie beside her as she now hovers over me. Slowly doing to me what I previously did to her. It's been a while, but now the details are coming back, the details about the unique Nikki. I let her have her ways with me, savoring the warmth of her body and her techniques in oral pleasure administration.

It didn't take long to get junior primed..our bodies met slowly as I entered her..I could feel her muscle contract around mine. Her legs came up trapping me between her thighs, wrapped around my back. My arms alongside her, keeping my weight off her but allowing me to continue to kiss her. The memories are back - why I wanted to see her, feel her and be with her... her touch, her softness, her sweet French accent...her smile..

Our finish was nothing short of special, bodies in the summer night spent from a mutually rewarding erotic experience. Kisses, and more kisses including some I stole for the road. Evil on my part, yes, I know. Nikki, still sweet, sexy and mine. Respect, respect, respect and she'll be yours too! Encore!

Guest o*****a*****r
She is now back working with us again as Katrina.. Just in reference to all of the Pms that I have been recieving so there is no confusion.

Thanks

Hi PkJason:

I'm confused as the Nikki I saw isn't the same Katrina/Nikki you are representing.

Either my review, (which was merged with this thread after posting as I didn't know one existed for Nikki), is representing a different lady, but the lady I reviewed is still with T2T... I think we have a little confusion on the names here...

Looking at the other reviews it appears we are recommending Nikki, the brunette from T2T.

Thanks, OCG

Guest o*****a*****r
Ok I am totally confused here, Sweetnikky who was formerly known as Katrina is the one who we are representing here.

Another link would be this one.. http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3545&highlight=katrina

Maybe there are 2 Katrinas that became Nikkys? LOL:???:

Yes.... I think there are two... the one I'm referring too and I believe others are in this thread, is the Nikki who replied earlier on page 3 and has the same "history" as the mod described:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=25909

I'm sure this isn't the same lady you're representing...

Thanks, OCG

I Guess theirs defenitly 2 of them

Because our Nikky ( who used to be Katrina lol )

isnt the same one as PK !

Our Little Nikky still working with us !

:boobies:

I wanted to weigh in on this, having started the thread way back. This rec thread is for Little Nikki who worked with Tempted2Touch agency (as Katrina), went indie briefly (as Nikki) and eventually returned to Tempted2Touch as Nikky. There was no error in merging of threads as this thread has always been about the lady represented (mostly) by Tempted2Touch.

Her pics are here.

Thanks for sorting things out Seymour, what a coincidence that both Katrinas would choose Nikki as their new names.. LOL But at least now "our" Katrina is back to Katrina and T2T is still Nikki..

No more confusion.. :)

So I'm a couple days late with this recommendation but finally getting to it now. On Friday I had the pleasure of meeting with Nikky from Tempted 2 Touch. After making the call (and it was on short notice) I was able to get a early afternoon appointment with Nikky. I showed up at the hotel and up to the room number I was told. I knocked on the door and this absolute gorgeous french girl answers the door and invites me in. Guys I can not even begin to do her justice by explaining how sexy she is! From head to toe this gem is a 10! With her strong french accent, killer body and a beautiful face with big brown eyes I found myself just starring in awe and looking very forward to our time together. I'm not going to get into details of our session but what I will say about her is that she is very very very good at what she does! Now I love a woman on top and man does she know what to do and how to do it, I can't remember the last time I've been with a woman who works her hips so fine going just the right pace and moving in all the perfect ways! Now her cookie is a whole other treat, I'm not a tit man, I am a ass man and I am a cookie man. Her ass is gorgeous but that cookie of hers I swear was airbrushed onto her body from the hands of god himself! Perfect!! When I say perfect, I mean picture perfect, everything about it... I know I don't write and can't write like some of the guys out there and after this encounter Friday afternoon I only wish I could. I give Nikky a 10/10 and highly recommend her to anybody! I look forward to when she is back!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.