Question to SP's about Married Men vs young single guys

A question to SP's

Based on your experiences. Do you find your sessions with older married men different from meeting young single guys. ?

I would like to here what your opinions are between the two types of men.

Not to interject, but I'm sure there are more than just those two type men

How about young married guys vs older divorced/widowed/single guys

I think for the ladies it is the person inside that counts...is he a gentleman or a jerk or in between, that's what matters

RG

Every SP has her sweet spot when it comes to clients. Occasionally someone will surprise us with being a good fit without fitting the profile but we all know which characteristics seem to run thru all of our favorite clients. I scan initial correspondence to look for indicators when getting to know a guest before the appointment to try to ensure that the fit is right. My personal preference is for married men over the age of 40. I have had an occasional "Oh my!" with younger guests but not often enough to slide my age scale and leave it there.

The beauty of this industry is that there are perfect providers for every guest. He just has to find them. It's more important that you know what kind of experience you are looking for and go into the rendezvous with an open mind and willing spirit...

cat

• Like 2

The beauty of this industry is that there are perfect providers for every guest. He just has to find them. It's more important that you know what kind of experience you are looking for and go into the rendezvous with an open mind and willing spirit...

cat

I could not agree more. More than just reading reviews, it helps so much to read providers' posts and website, and to chat with them to get a good sense if you'll enjoy each others' company.