Hi all,

Been in this hobby a number of years took a break for a few and now back again this year. When I started visiting mp's it was triple a that was my first experience and what a learning experience it was, won't get into reasons why but I did end up meeting a great mp there named Taylor she had long straight brown hair, spinner, bcup, French Canadian.. This would have been about 12 years ago, she would now be in her 30's and while I know the odds of her still working are slim, I thought I would put the post out there to see if anyone remembers her or knows if she may still work.

Thanks

Guest s**nflute
Hi all,

Been in this hobby a number of years took a break for a few and now back again this year. When I started visiting mp's it was triple a that was my first experience and what a learning experience it was, won't get into reasons why but I did end up meeting a great mp there named Taylor she had long straight brown hair, spinner, bcup, French Canadian.. This would have been about 12 years ago, she would now be in her 30's and while I know the odds of her still working are slim, I thought I would put the post out there to see if anyone remembers her or knows if she may still work.

Thanks

Not sure if it's the same lady, I know of a Taylor Munroe who did massages. She has several tatooes now and is now SP

Not sure if it's the same lady, I know of a Taylor Munroe who did massages. She has several tatooes now and is now SP

Don't believe that's the same Taylor - the OP mentioned she was French Canadian (one assumes a French accent). Taylor Munroe def doesn't have a French accent. Never went to AAA, so I don't know the MA. Maybe she worked somewhere else?

Edited by Jabba

Don't think so 12 years ago Taylorxo would have been 10.

I stand corrected then. Didn't pay enough attention.

Yeah she would be in her 30's by now... I actually saw her on Facebook as it turns out she is a friend of a friend. Not sure I feel comfortable sending a friend request to her though.

Yeah she would be in her 30's by now... I actually saw her on Facebook as it turns out she is a friend of a friend. Not sure I feel comfortable sending a friend request to her though.

If you've already seen her on Facebook, then why are you asking here? Just go friend her! Forget about your "not sure I feel comfortable" shyness BS, most people wouldn't even have the chance to hook up with an ex-service provider on FB, even if they did a cold search, and here she's already a friend of a friend. Go friend her you dolt! :)

Guest *ig*a**

Sounds a little harsh whiteman if the guy feels nervous thats ok he was just looking for alittle guidance maybe.

Posted via Mobile Device

IMHO I would not contact her on facebook ....discretion is paramount ...I know I do not appreciate it when people have done this to me because facebook is my personal life environment NOT business environment

I tend to agree, while seeing her on facebook just by chance tells me she is still in the Ottawa/Gatineau area, it doesnt seem right to contact her especially if she has left the business and is in fact in a family life that doesnt know about it. Would hate to be put into that position myself and doubt she would appreciate it as well.

I tend to agree, while seeing her on facebook just by chance tells me she is still in the Ottawa/Gatineau area, it doesnt seem right to contact her especially if she has left the business and is in fact in a family life that doesnt know about it. Would hate to be put into that position myself and doubt she would appreciate it as well.

I'd say since she's a friend of a friend, you got a perfectly legitimate reason other than your stated reason to establish connection. I've befriended friends of friends by mistake on Facebook, even though I didn't actually know them. No one thinks twice about it, and most just accept the invite. If she recognizes you, and doesn't want to keep contact, then she'll just ignore your request, or reject it even. Simple, nothing ventured nothing gained. What's there to overthink about here?

This Taylor, perhaps?? She used to work at Paradise Spa, and is now in the Toronto Area. Not sure if she has been working at AAA though.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=51773

nope not me, i am only 22years of age now and i am only half french and half italian but no accent :p. PS. im currently back in the Ottawa area now ;)

• Like 1