Sometimes I have had strippers full on make-out with me, french kiss, etc.

I love, love, love this!!!!!!!!!

I have had others tell me it is against the rules and they will get in trouble when someone sees it.

I have no desire to pressure a dancer into kissing, so it's fine with me if those women that prefer not to just say they are not allowed - whatever. no problem.

But am I putting dancers in danger of getting in trouble by kissing?

Is it unreasonable for me to expect kissing in a lapdance?

Just trying to see how others feel or what they know - clients or dancers!

Thanks

my advice...if a lady wants to kiss you, let her...however dont grab the back of her head cuz if she sees someone walking by therefore can't pull away....go for the softer more subtle side of kissing....perhaps if theres no one else in the CR you both might be able to get away with some passionate snogs....however always let the lady be in control as tongue wrapping generally is frowned upon.....but it can happen if the surrounding scenario is right. I personally love kissing during dances *with the right person*.....but I am always aware of glaring eyes from the other ladies.....so I keep it VERY discreet and if I am held down to someone lips generally the dance ends there.

• Like 6

Back in 1999-2006 when I frequented Pigale and Club Pink, there were a number of dancers that I regularly would see that liked kissing me frequently on the lips in the Champagne Room. I don't know if that was the popular strategy to get repeat business back then or not. I don't even know why these ladies in particular needed to do so since they were gorgeous women that fantasies are made of.

Just take the kisses and don't do anything that would get you in trouble or think these women are in love with you is the only advice I can give you. Keep it in perspective.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I agree. Let the girl lead. I had many very sensual kisses in the CR but YMMV and each girl/club is different.

Pigale is good but mostly during the day. Barbs CR is very open and it is more difficult to be discreet. But I agree it can be a lot of fun in the right conditions.

I will always let the lady act 1st, always treat the dancers with respect, and when you do. they'll give you affection whether its in a kiss or a long hug. Treating them with respect is the key.

YES to this ! :) Had this tons of times at Barefxxx,..and a few times at Nuden. Only 1x at Pigales. :)

I guess the BEST thing to really do is treat the ladies with UTMOST RESPECT, and talk to them as if they were your office mates or gym mates and always carry a nice and warm SMILE :)

Well, it works for me :) LOL

I was in the playmate the other day and this one dancer saw me looking at her, came up to me and gave me a big kiss. I then took her into the Champaign Room where we made out while waiting for the dance to start. I can't remember her name, but she had large fake tits and a foreign accent.

Some girls will kiss a brand new customer and thats fun and exciting in its own way. But in my experience its much better with some progression. When a dancer you've known for a while goes through steps. One session ends with a quick kiss on the cheeks, the next with a chaste peck on the lips, etc, until visits turn into prolonged make-out sessions. To me that shows way more of a connection and chemistry.

kissing during lap dances - brings back many happy memories, with one lady in particular. What an incredible kisser!!! sigh...I miss her and think of her almost daily.

I suggest all of you head to the Cotton Club in St John's. A few months ago I was there with a girlfriend and we hired a beautiful lady for a private dance. She glady and with passion kissed us while showing us a great time.

I hope she is there on my next visit!!

I suggest all of you head to the Cotton Club in St John's. A few months ago I was there with a girlfriend and we hired a beautiful lady for a private dance. She glady and with passion kissed us while showing us a great time.

I hope she is there on my next visit!!

MMM, Home Sweet Home for me Duckies!

Combine sexy ladies in a place well-known for both hospitality and partying hardy - how can one not end up with a kiss or 10 when on the Rock?

...and I can only assume you didn't want to make the lady feel uncomfortable - and kissed back!?! :D ;) hehe

MuAHS!!