My "W" is not working....

Ok, so I thought i ould post this here. My "W" orks a bit but not alays...lol

So just in case you are ondering ... what is going on ith your Miss Sophia....No not drunk, just having an issue with my w...lmao

so if I post something and you think I have lost my mind....you know hat is happening, sooooo funny! Just add a W...and ill make since to you!

Guest W***ledi*Time

I'll lend you a fe ... use them isely:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

p.s. your posts get me all orked up!

Sophia, you can always use the spell check before posting.

spelling.gif It will take care of the missing 'W'.

However..sometimes I ill try and try to get the ....shoot....W and once in while can not get it to ork...shoot again! lmao....ohh boy ho annoying!

Could be worse. The autocorrect on my iPad changes fripple to cripple. So apprently I really like freakin hot cripples! And, I'm not saying I'd discriminate against a hot disabled lady ... It's just not what I meant!

Porthos

• Like 1

Yes, you can even cut and paste a 'w' from some where :) People do!

Until you get a new keyboard of course. If it is a notebook, then even these are pretty easy to get a new replacement keyboard for on eBay but ordering the right one and replacing it is not and job for anyone other than someone used to doing that. We find it's usually just dirt or debris and can be often be brought back to life anyways without having to replace the keyboard in the case of a single key failure like this.

Until then if using a windows PC, holding down ALT while pressing 87 gets you an upper case W and ALT 119 gets you a lower case w.

I _ish you _ell in getting this straightened out!

1) You can pop the "W" key off of your keyboard, and clean it or replace the rubber foot if necessary.

Use a Q-Tip, soaked with Isopropyl Alcohol, that should eliminate any grime that's causing your W key to stick.

2) Your "W" Likely doesn't work because it's either got too much crap gummed inside of it, or the rubber foot (it's a piece of rubber between the plastic "W" key, and the circuit board inside your computer) was disloged. In either case, as it doesn't work either way - you might as well pop it off and find out what's going on =)

• Like 2

Check your locale settings. It may be set to a language that doesn't have "W". If you had never touched the Regional Settings on this computer, please ignore this post.

Could you not turn your keyboard upside down so the 'M' key would do the job for you? :D

• Like 2

Check your locale settings. It may be set to a language that doesn't have "W". If you had never touched the Regional Settings on this computer, please ignore this post.

But sometimes Windows decides on it's own freewill that it wants to talk another language by switching over by itself. My computer liked switching from English to French Canadian on it's own accord.

Sometimes, all it takes is cleaning the dust (and bread crumbs and other things my kids leave behind) from under the key.

But sometimes Windows decides on it's own freewill that it wants to talk another language by switching over by itself. My computer liked switching from English to French Canadian on it's own accord.

Bad thing can happen when companies built too much smarts in products. These companies should include option to turn off AI.