Hello all , I've been a member on Cerb for awhile now. I read a lot mostly. Posting very little. I have never been to ANY sp yet at all. I am finally ready to take the plunge and try someone for my first time. I know there are a lot of lovely ladies on Cerb. But that's kind of my problem. I am not able to decide on which lady to contact first and attempt to visit. I do not want to single out any ladies in particular in the open. But if anyone could pm me perhaps with a very good sp that they feel would be great for a very nervous first timer that has a great in service location please pm myself with who you feel would be a great place to start. I am having a lot of trouble trying to decide. I would like to meet someone that would know just how to ease a newb and a first timer. :-) Someone who can show ME what to do !! Lol.... Someone who can break the ice !!! If any of the lovely sp on Cerb read this , please feel free to comment to pm me as well !! :-)

Thank you all !

Guest W***ledi*Time

LFS, your description fits pretty well any good companion! The ladies deal with first-timers all the time, so don't feel at all uncomfortable that you're somehow in an unusual position.

Pick a well-established lady that catches your interest (sounds like you've already done that!), and contact her. Explain your situation and that you're very nervous. That way she'll better understand where you're coming from. Find out how comfortable you each are with one other, and with each others' expectations. If things don't seem to click in the communication department, no harm no foul - politely and respectfully thank her for her time, and try again with another lady.

Be polite and respectful, show appreciation and an open mind - and you'll easily find what you're looking for. Remember, the lady is on your side - she wants you to have the time of your life, and she knows how to help you do it!

We hear of this from time to time and I do understand where you are coming from. In fact I find the contrast quite interesting. I can't wait to see a lady I have an appointment with whereas someone of equal intelligence, intellect and just as nice a guy but with no experience can become violently ill as the moment approaches (often much to his surprise). And to the ladies: I know no-shows are a real downer but please remember at least a certain small percentage of them are otherwise nice gentlemen that are completely paralyzed with fear at the last minute and they probably do agonize for days over having caused you trouble. I know it is no less trouble for you, all I ask is that you understand this can be sometimes the case with newbies.

As a first timer, it is very unlikely you would be engaged in any intimate activity immediately after your appointment starts. So you might like to consider (lady willing of course and they often are) seeing her socially for a one hour luncheon or dinner date (at whatever rate she may require for this) and then if you decide to after that, see her more privately. Of course it is necessary to limit the conversation to appropriate material in a public place but that should go without saying.

This changes the dynamics so much. First you do get to know each other a bit, then if you do decide to see her for intimate time you already know her so no surprises (as least as to her appearance, manorisms, personality, etc.).

Some ladies do this, others do not. Never hurts to ask and it seems to be to be a kinder, gentler way of taking that leap of faith.

You have to start somewhere. And Halifax has some great ladies. Also, with the social coming up there may also be a few visiting ladies in town.

Not every lady you see will be what you are looking for. But reading the recommendations and advertisements, and corresponding with the lady, all helps to ensure a great experience.

In the end, though, you'll likely see several ladies before you get a full appreciation of what you are looking for in a session.

The nerves will be real. Sometimes the walk down the hall to the room can seem very long indeed. But once that door opens, and you find yourself in the arms of a heavenly creature, whose ambition for the next hour is to make you feel great .... Well, the nerves will disappear.

Enjoy. Take the plunge. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Porthos

Porthos makes a great suggestion. The social is upcoming, it a low stress way to meet others in this community. You'll find no one will bight, and you will get to meet ten ladies in the business in a relaxed social environment. If you haven't already seen it check out this URL to the following thread.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=91730

Porthos makes a great suggestion. The social is upcoming, it a low stress way to meet others in this community. You'll find no one will bight, and you will get to meet ten ladies in the business in a relaxed social environment. If you haven't already seen it check out this URL to the following thread. http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=91730

I love the idea of a social and fully support it. That said, you won't be seeing me there so if BackRubMan shows up, please someone kill the impostor for me would you? At least expose him as an impostor, whack him over the head with a wine bottle and kick him out.

Ten ladies eh? And he is nervous about meeting one? Hmmm. There are so many people here I would like to meet but for me personally, believe it or not, I haven't got the guts to attend one (at least not yet), but no worries, I am out of town anyways. Chances are there will be at least one lady there that would know me anyways and know an impostor was an impostor :)

i wish you luck on your dission , but it seems to me you are not making one. i know i had some worries about meeting the first one and told her that when i first called her. if the one you call wont talk to you then move on to another one. i have only found one i really didnt get along with . all the rest are really nice and put you at ease. it is like going to the cottage on the may 24 weekend. it is hot and you want to swim but the water feels cold. the best way is to just jump in and very shortly it wont feel so cold but refreshing. all the best