The ladies of the board sure do have a lot going on that not everyone thinks about, let alone appreciates and respects. Those who don't should think about what it must be like to meet with strangers unseen and imagine themselves in that position (even as a man). So it is quite understandable that they have rules and etiquette around screening potential clients: They want to minimize the risk to their own safety. Those that ignore those protocols only make life for the SPs/MAs tough, and by extension, for themselves.

Thanks for bringing this aspect to light, mrrnice2.

• Like 2

Very nicely put mrnice. There is a lot of business and organizational skill, besides charm, beauty and sensuality, that goes into being a successful SP.

I frequently think that these ladies could succeed in any business they choose.

But I'm glad they've chosen this one!!! :bigclap:

• Like 1

Very good of you to post this thread MN2. Anyone that volunteers to organize an event like this, or other major events has my respect for the time and effort required to carry off the event

It's one of those thankless jobs, if all goes well, it'll seem effortless and no one really knows how much effort it took to make it go well. If it flops, everyone becomes a Monday morning quarterback

RG

With all of this it has brought me to some realizations about the work that SP's do behind the scenes. As a client I can easily see the one hour or the two hour time period that we are in each others company. What I can easily overlook as a client is the time taken by the SP prior to that - PM's back and forth, screening with other SP's, taking time to make the important decision about their personal safety, ensuring that the location is clean and acceptable, the personal grooming prior to a date, the expense of dressing in just that "certain" way, and no doubt many other things that I have not even thought about.

So my single solitary little exercise has brought me I think to a greater understanding of all of those other things that SP's do that most of us can easily overlook and not even consider. I have always had great respect for the women that I have met, and now that respect is even stronger having had a small taste of what they do every single day.

So a thank you to all of those SP's for doing all of those things, for doing the screening that keeps you safer, and doing all of that for the most part with no recognition of the time that you invest.

It's what keeps agencies going, more than some ladies are unwilling to try to manage on their own. Your little insight into some of what they go through is quite valid, but now imagine that success is required each and every day to pay the bills and imagine that some times there will just be no interest.

So when I do make an appointment, I do it as well as I can to make it as smooth as possible and take as little of her time as I can.

IMHO, they give so much of themselves and ask so little in return.

Edited by backrubman

The game can obviously be rewarding financially but I know fully well it isn't easy in any way shape or form and for a variety of reasons. Eventhough I'm paying for a service I appreciate some one taking time to see me and try to act accordingly. This is an intense, emotional and some what vulnerable game we play and I have no problem admitting I can feel vulnerable, I imagine my partner at times does as well.

Be kind to each other..

Peace

MG

• Like 2

Very nice post MrNice ! Kudo's on all of the work you are doing for your Halifax social ! No doubt a lot of work but I do believe very much appreciated out there !!

As for our wonderful SP's. I only visit with travelling ladies due to my location, I do somewhat realize the time and effort and many times frustration that goes into all of the organization of travels and screening, setting up appointments, pms, emails, idiots etc...etc.... I for one sincerely very much appreciate it !!!

I have always tried to help make things go as easy and smoothly as I can prior to meeting from my end....and as relaxed and enjoyable as I can once you get here gals :)

Keep it simple, easy and fun !!! I am all three of those ! Well at least the first two I think ;)

• Like 1

Wow, wholeheartedly, I Thank you mrnice, and all those who Nominated and responded to this post so far!

Funny as I was reading this, I found a voice in my head that was saying....welcome to booking life...lol

THEN...you said it! It is alot of guess work, intuition into what is genuine and true or simply a game for other's?? It takes patients and diligence to gain a trustworthy clientle. Thanks for recognizing the efforts behind the scene!

Sincerely, Your Friend Sophia, xoxoxo