Yarrr...I would like to chat.

I'm so sad chat isn't working tonight. I was all geared up to get in there and spend the evening chatting with my homies and I was brutally rebuffed.

I assume it's not just me and that it's just being a cack to all of us.

And so, I will wait for the return of chat.

yours,

Erin

I feel the same way Erin xo.I can t believe chat has been down for hours now.I hope tomorrow is a better day.:-|:roll:

• Like 1

Ya me too!! I've barely been here the last 3 weeks and I got here all ready to chat and poof, my dreams were blown up in a minute! :-(

I have NO IDEA why it is not working. I sent out a whack of emails to the support guys. Seams the flash media server is acting up ... but I am sure they will get to the bottom of it. Sorry folks.

Chat is back online - needed a reload (whatever that means) lol... but it's working and if it happens again I know how to fix it

A few months ago this was a new feature and we were not sure if anyone was going to use it! My how quickly we start to take things for granted! Thanks Mod, another fine example of your cutting philosophy! Clearly the chat thing was a stroke of genius :)

Thanks. I would still like to see more people using the chat but I too am VERY happy with the success of the chat so far. I really don't think it's caught on fully yet but it's coming along nice and the latest updates to the software are really working well.

I still can't fix the bug that Paige pointed out to me. When you go into PRIVATE chat it always says your talking to a man (Male or Female) and I asked the programmers and they told me this could not be fixed and that we need to add a option to our forum in the CP PANEL to indicate male/female so I am working on fixing this one still. (Not a easy fix)

No, absolutely not. You are welcome to use one if you wish as it is cam ready