Reading Cerb from few weeks: my happy conclusion

Guest W***ledi*Time

Welcome Maria!

Yes, I think I've got it right in saying that Cerb's goal, right from the start, was (and is) to be a "different" discussion site from those other boards.

Here, both the ladies and the gents should feel safe to respond and contribute. Cerb is an environment where a positive community has been established, which allows the providers and their clients to genuinely talk to each other in a constructive way. We're here to have fun, do business, and learn from one another.

Welcome Maria. I hope you find a virtual home here on CERB. I've been a member of other boards, but the sniping, bickering and general hostile atmosphere drove me away. This is a positive community, and it works well.

I hope you enjoy yourself. Looking at your album, I'm sure you'll find no shortage of admirers!

Porthos

Thank you WrinkledinTime, merci!

Few years ago, my goals to be present on boards in Montreal were exactly to have fun, do business, learn from each others... and it remain now generally just to put an ad and much more less participations.

My happiness to have a place to share and exchange with some other people who are living the same kind of life as mine was important, and I have been feeling more lonely those last years after loose this little opportunity I had on those boards.

That's great I have found out that Cerb is a place I can now fulfill this need I have.

:)

Additional Comments:

Thank you Porthos! Merci beaucoup!

That's strange, it seems to have more than few of negative forums, as I imagine now... :(

Good ambiance and happiness seem to be, to my eyes, much more on purpose to our community.

A very warm welcome to what we hope you will find the kinder, gentler and friendlier place to be.

I've always been impressed as so many here will even go out of their way to be helpful.

Guest *ig*a**

Welcome Maria I think you will find what your looking for here again welcome and enjoy.

Posted via Mobile Device

I am really, but really happy, you cannot imagine!

Thank you very much for all your welcomes, ladies and gentlemen

I have tears in my eyes, I am just too much touched and realize that I missed a friendly contact and exchange on board.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Welcome to our home Maria. It is a very warm friendly place Peace and Love go with you!

Hello, Maria

Welcome to cerb. This is a great place to share your opinion and take part in some interesting conversations. Being an sp can be very isolating at times. So it's nice that we have such a nice place to feel comfortable sharing ourselves with other like minded people. It seems that cerb attracts great people. I hope you find your time here on cerb to be a good one.

Thank to you Finn, Piano and Peachy :)

Yes, being a sp can be very isolating at times.

I hope to have great time on Cerb with all of you.

Welcome Maria to this wonderful community, where both the ladies and gentlemen can participate equally. There is no us versus them here. CERB is a positive board. Both ladies and gentlemen, we are opposite sides of the same coin

Again Maria, welcome to CERB, and I'm sure I am safe saying we are happy you joined us

RG

Welcome Maria to the wonderful world of CERB :) It certainly is a unique place on the Internet where people can share opinions and ideas without fear of negative feedback. This is one of the reasons that I have come to love the site along with the people that make it such a special place. I hope your experience here will be as enjoyable as mine has been so far :)

Maria, please feel welcome in our friendly, positive "oasis de paix". Thank-you for sharing your story which is in part sad, but fortunately has now taken a turn for the better. Your happy nature and sincerity shines throughout your writing. I don't think I am alone in saying we are glad you found us. :)

Again, Maria, welcome to CERB, and enjoy sharing and learning in a very large, supportive online family.

FR

Welcome Maria. Very nice to see you here, I hope you enjoy the time you spend on here.

I have read your posts on other boards and we have talked in person a few times, while sharing some wine (PM sent). I think it is very unfortunate what is going on with the other boards and yes, this one is very different. It is a nice place, the people here make you feel appreciated for your input.

The Montreal section is a bit quiet compared to some of the others, but hopefully that will change.

I'd like to extend a very warm welcome to you, Maria. In this board, the mod. is doing a great job in stamping out any highly controversial subjects/discussions, aggressive behaviours, personal attacks etc., unlike the other board which seems to be a free-for-all forum. On that other board (which rhymes with cerb), a SP friend of mine who received a review akin to personal attack told me that she did not even remember seeing that person - and she's a low-volume SP!

Peachy said that "Being an sp can be very isolating at times". But, for me, being a hobbyist can be very isolating as well - for the obvious reasons. We cannot discuss this hobby with our regular friends, relatives and family members unlike a hobby such as building model trains for example, lol. This is why I spend a lot of time here on cerb where I can peruse and discuss things with like-minded fellow cerbies and SP's.

You'll be very happy here, trust me.icon12.gif

You are very well welcoming me, I am appreciating it a lots!

I really think Cerb is a place for everyone who is experiencing this way to live, to be able to exchange, that's great!

Of course, we all know that's probably not the kind of discussion we could have with our families or even with friends.

Too much prejudies are existing in the population who just really don't know what is all about, and how we are really living it. I know, before beginning, I was having exactly the same ideas on the subject, because that's what all people are talking about, the negative sides & corrupted parts, who are existing, but are totally not what a lots of ladies and gentlemen are living.

I was totally scared to begin, (I was imaginating the worst, you can even know...) but when I lived it, after few days, I realized and knew. So, what did bring me at first and decided me to live it, and what made me decided to continue all those years, is very different. I know there are a lots of people like me.

But don't try to explain that to someone who don't have a clue about this universe: My perception is you will just finish to be like a "circus animal" and be pointed and judged by others and be much more isolated than now.

Anyway, this is another subject... hahaha

Have a great all of you, thank you very much for your great welcome wishes!

Kisses

Divina xox

Additional Comments:

Oh! just want to add:

Yes, that could be a really good idea to wake up a bit the Montréal and Québec sections...

Nice suggestions, I will have to talk to my particular friends about Cerb, (if they don't know it already)