Did you suffer from CERB withdrawal today ?

Did you suffer from CERB withdrawal today ?

Seeing it was not available for many hours. :sad:

yes i did but had stuff to do so it wasn't that bad but if i wouldn't of had anything to do i would of been bad lol

Yes, and once the home page was up, still could not get. Was busy running around so not sure how long it was down?

omg..i can breath again....the sweating has stopped and the shakes are gone.....

kissing the puter..lmao

Emma

Damn! Sorry to hear that. Please kiss my 'puter again. LOL

I did but not because It was down because I was away from puter had I been here it would have been awfulll

Loki

omg..i can breath again....the sweating has stopped and the shakes are gone.....

kissing the puter..lmao

Emma

you can let go of me now :)

Yes, i suffered big time today. Finally my better half was gone all day, so i decided to go on cerb, but no, after many and many attempts, it would not work. But finally, at 4:30 i was able to log on, what a relief, it felt so good. Man what a feeling. Than, i heard the car. She was pulling into the driveway as my login was successful. So yea, my Cerb withdrawl was at an all time high today.

Guest f***2f***

omg i missed you all sooooo much.......soooo glad to be back :boobies:

Of all the days! I was trying to reach Emma and there was no Cerb! :shock: I actually had to track her website down and try emailing her... so much work for my poor little brain. I hate having to think... I am sure I need to rest that poor little head of mine now. :sad:

Guest i***k***
Of all the days! I was trying to reach Emma and there was no Cerb! :shock: I actually had to track her website down and try emailing her... so much work for my poor little brain. I hate having to think... I am sure I need to rest that poor little head of mine now. :sad:

LOL! Somehow I hardly think you got a workout trying to find Emma's website. Now if you were writing a paper on "The Macroeconomics of Imperfect Competition and Nonclearing Markets" I could see you getting a bit of a sweat going. :)

LOL! Somehow I hardly think you got a workout trying to find Emma's website. Now if you were writing a paper on "The Macroeconomics of Imperfect Competition and Nonclearing Markets" I could see you getting a bit of a sweat going. :)

what kyra_to didn't say was she was also playing 6 way chess online, juggling 4 knives and tapping the the Swan Lake theme with her left toe.

Oh like writing a paper on The Macroeconomics of Imperfect Competition and Nonclearing Markets would stress me. ;) I mean unless you wanted a book I could easily whip off a short essay doing a comparison of the classicals and the Kenysians or perhaps a discussion of the Walrasian Paradigm and maybe to narrow the topic an indepth look at Fixprice Equilibria. ;)

However I'm not doing any uh dat today, I had tuh work far to hard trackin' down Miss Emma. My poor wuttle SP brain don't like tuh work so hard... wees gurls ur ment tuh sit and look purty not tuh tink and I had to do sum hard tinkin' today Mr. Inaluki sir! :-P

Oh like writing a paper on The Macroeconomics of Imperfect Competition and Nonclearing Markets would stress me. ;) I mean unless you wanted a book I could easily whip off a short essay doing a comparison of the classicals and the Kenysians or perhaps a discussion of the Walrasian Paradigm and maybe to narrow the topic an indepth look at Fixprice Equilibria. ;)

However I'm not doing any uh dat today, I had tuh work far to hard trackin' down Miss Emma. My poor wuttle SP brain don't like tuh work so hard... wees gurls ur ment tuh sit and look purty not tuh tink and I had to do sum hard tinkin' today Mr. Inaluki sir! :-P

and hard tinking she did dare bye....but she done did it she did. SHe found me.

Thanks Kyra

kisses and licks to you

Sorry, it was our fault. The domain name registrar had our old credit card expiry date and the domain was set to auto-renew and the renewal failed because of the expiry date. The notifications were lost in our spam/bulk email folder so to our surprise the site went offline today. We got right on it and fixed it right away about by around 5pm EST pretty much everyone was getting back in.

It did not effect everyone as some people's computers and some ISP's (Internet service providers such as AOL) cache the DNS so they do not need to lookup the IP address each time you enter the site. However anyone who's computer or ISP did not cache the site DNS was effected by this problem today.

Sorry about that. We will try not to let that ever happen again.

Guest f***2f***

God there is nothing that turns me on more than a lady with a head on her shoulders!! When are you coming back to town Ms Kyra??:razz:

God there is nothing that turns me on more than a lady with a head on her shoulders!! When are you coming back to town Ms Kyra??:razz:

LOL! Well I have to write this paper for Mr. Inaluki on The Macroeconomics of Imperfect Competition and Nonclearing Markets, once that is completed I'll look at possible times for another visit to Ottawa. In the meantime I hear Miss Cloe and Miss Emma are available to keep you company and I'm pretty sure they can discuss macroeconomic theory should you choose to.

Though personally I'd test their knowledge base by bringing various topics such as their thoughts on the Immunolocalization of the Androgen Receptor in the Boar Epididymis: the Effect of the Gonadotropin-releasing Hormone (GnRH) Agonist Deslorelin or perhaps you could ask them about The rape of Proserpina by Bernini and it's significance in baroque sculpture.

But then ugan you might find makin such purty gals tink so hard yu mite put mor uv us on da injurd list as ur brians just dun wurk dat wel den yus dun hav menee gurls in ottawa enee mor. ;)