hey gents :)

I'm doing a photoshoot tomorrow and an other one on wednesday.

I would like to try somebody new and good :) I need somebody with experience to shoot me on saturday coming up (June 30th). Somebody with experience to shoot erotic, naked or half naked.

Looking for professionnal picture :) Bikini and beach type.

pm me if u want to do it!

Thanks a lot & hope to have lots of reply xoxox

i may know someone... getting the details, will post later

sorry, but the woman i was talking about apparently wasnt pleased with the photographer.

http://photography.argaive.com/styles.html

Honey - check these folks out - they are in Montreal - they do look ok. Rates are reasonable. It will require some travel - if you need a ride - I can take you there and back. Steve.

Infortunetely they are not the type im looking for... I want something better than this :) But thanks anyway steve :)

Guest Bu***

I have the camera I just wish I knew how to use it and be able to do this for you;)

Babe. You will have to go to montreal, toronto or new york for the quality you need. I will check tomorrow! X0

Additional Comments:

I see. Btw. You are much better looking and a much hotter body

Okay... who wants to place bets on how many offers Katrine's going to get from random guys with cameras?

• Like 1

With photography, you get what you pay for. Professional photographs are not done by some shmo with a kit lens looking for a freebie no matter what they tell you.

You definitely do not have to leave Ottawa to get this type of photograph. But you do need to understand what it is you're asking for, and how much you should expect to pay to get it.

For what it's worth. Check the profiles/websites of some of the ladies (SP's and MA's) on CERB, who have had good professional photographs done. Then contact the ladies, ask them who did their photos, who they felt safe and comfortable with and make a decision from there

Likely there are guys with a Pentax or Nikon would be willing to knock on your door and take a picture or two of you. You want to see a professional photographer who does quality model type photography.

My two cents worth

RG

Katrine look at who the bear uses for their pics on their contests his name is steve I know that, but he is freakin awesome!!!! My friend won a photo shoot with him and he made her look like playboy, and she isnt even in the industry lol ;)

I'm a professional full time photographer who specializes in boudoir & art nude. I've taught workshops on nude photography.

Send me a pm with your e-mail and I'll send over examples of my work and my website. It is my full time job, so discretion is important.

Katrine, I studied photography at College for two years in the 80's, and have some professional experience since then, MPPA, PPOC. and my rates for you would be ridiculously low, however the commute from PEI is a bitch, sorry.

Guest s**nflute
Katrine, I studied photography at College for two years in the 80's, and have some professional experience since then, MPPA, PPOC. and my rates for you would be ridiculously low, however the commute from PEI is a bitch, sorry.

Katrine, looks like you have a winner!!...get some portfilio samples,

Hi Katrine,

A friend of mine had some boudoir photos done by a husband/wife team here in town and was absolutely ecstatic with the results. They have a beautiful place with multiple shooting areas and sets both indoor and outdoor. I'll ask her for the details.

cheers,

Kris

Additional Comments:

Hi Katrine,

My friend got back to me with the photographer she used.

http://www.martinphotography.ca/

It's a husband/wife/daughter team so you actually have three people taking your pictures. Apparently it's expensive by really worth it. My friend had a blast.

cheers,

Kris