Emma and I have been talking about everything from the IMF (we're for it), gravity (we're against it), men (we're for them), authoritarianism (against it) and baldness (we're for it.)

What? We're FOR baldness? Yes, we are. We've seen how you cute baldies go around apologizing for your bare heads and we're here to say, don't hide!

I can't tell you how many times a guy has emailed me and admitted that he may not have all his hair anymore and it's not a problem. It's a man thing, and we like men.

So stand up and be counted. Obviously, stand up and apply sunscreen if it's sunny and THEN be counted. Honestly guys, we and many other women have no problem with it. Please don't feel you need to be shy about it, it's all good. Just be your lovely selves.

xoxo A and E

• Like 5

Did you also know Miss A that baldies have more testosterone...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrDZEIfCHULZqqWKnEuf8CoLXllIi_GQR-SVRJBSLiVWHFhjyDaHlraizY

00337_image1.jpg

billy.JPG

I mean come on what's not to like...I can rub my boobs all over their head...smooth captivating heads....mmmm

Edited by Emma Alexandra
  • Like 1

For the last 9 years I have shaved my head every summer and have been told by many ladies that I look better bald. Sadly I have not had the time to do it yet this year. I want to shave my entire body except for my eyebrows. Time to get the "NO NO" hope that thing works!

• Like 2

Bald is better :) Except I love chest hair! xoxoxo

:D :D :D

Well by cracky Amelia I Love You ! Let's get married and shag like bunnies and have lots and lots of bald hairy chested wacky children !

or if you like we could skip the children part and just shag like bunnies ......

I haven't seen too many bunnies on the pill or wearing condoms but perhaps that is an option as well heh heh

or..... I coulda said..... "I love your answer Amelia" ;) oops

Bald since 21....clean shaven for about the last 15 years roughly and a forest of chest hair ;) It never bothered me actually as I have always had the "it's me....love it or leave it attitude" right, wrong or different. Cheers

Edited by LeeRichards
  • Like 2

Bald is better :) Except I love chest hair! xoxoxo

I'm bald with chest hair...marry me

And why does this scene come to mind

A Seinfeld episode for just about everything

RG :-)

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Sadly my brother is the bald one and I have all my hair! We all cant be perfect!

:D :D :D

Well by cracky Amelia I Love You ! Let's get married and shag like bunnies and have lots and lots of bald hairy chested wacky children !

or if you like we could skip the children part and just shag like bunnies ......

I haven't seen too many bunnies on the pill or wearing condoms but perhaps that is an option as well heh heh

or..... I coulda said..... "I love your answer Amelia" ;) oops

Bald since 21....clean shaven for about the last 15 years roughly and a forest of chest hair ;) It never bothered me actually as I have always had the "it's me....love it or leave it attitude" right, wrong or different. Cheers

Uh oh, I've created a monster! Tell me Lee, do you ever grow out your chest hair, shave it, and donate it to men who tragically suffer from chest waxing? Do you sell it to chest toupee companies? If you're lucky enough to have it, you should share it with those less fortunate than you :)

Orgasmically yours,

Amelia

Haha what a perfect topic, today before one of my favorite clients left I had to suncreen the top of his head and sent him home with the name of my favorite suncreen. I love the way a shaved or bald head feels against my thighs!

Posted via Mobile Device

Uh oh, I've created a monster! Tell me Lee, do you ever grow out your chest hair, shave it, and donate it to men who tragically suffer from chest waxing? Do you sell it to chest toupee companies? If you're lucky enough to have it, you should share it with those less fortunate than you :)

Orgasmically yours,

Amelia

Dear Amelia

Why yes I have tried this. I once shaved off the sides of my chest and left a mohawk....but they told me the hairs from the sides were too straight and threw them out.

So then they grew back and I shaved the middle and left the sides. They told me they were too "salt and pepperish" and salt isn't good for you. Threw those out too.

So I decided screw it.... I will become an International Man of Mystery and use my chest hairs to attract the chicks :) and save the world when I wasn't busy otherwise.

The cravat there just keeps the recently grown chest hair mullet from poking out ;)

austin-powers-man-baby.jpg

Guest W***ledi*Time

Chest hair, or baldness - which will triumph?

5_powers_chest_hair.jpg VS Dr.-Evil.jpg

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I have chest hair and I would never endure waxing! "Whimper!"

I believe this all stems from my adolescent obsession with Vin Diesel in the Fast and the Furious. I know that this is a dreadful thing to admit and I hope you'll all forgive me. I've often presented this fact at job interviews when asked 'what are your faults?'

Many of the men I've dated happen to be bald/balding. There's something about watching a man shave that's sooooooo sexy.

I use a Mach 3 turbo and I'm right handed and as a brain tease I'll shave my head left handed (pretend its some one else)...I've had the odd nick here or there but so far so good as I've still got ears...lol.

I think a session with some one shaving my head would be rather sexy!!

Peace

MG

Amelia you will likely appreciate this little ditty from Christine Lavin and the Four Bitchin' Babes:

Sadly for me my maternal grandfather had a full head of hair!

J

• Like 1

I did give myself a buzz cut once. It was awesome. But not with an electric razor, with scissors. I hacked away at my hair like a crazy person and there were some tufts and some near-bald spots. I blame it on the torture of thesis-writing.

Not sure I looked too good tho... It was pretty liberating! Has anyone else done this? I loved the feel of my scruffy head. I love the feel of a buzz cut on a man too. Somehow very erotic.

xoxo A