Sigh - 1 / 3

Guest jrose

3 appointments tried this week, only 1 connected. One of the missed conenctions was for a duo - so am I actually batting 1 / 4 ?

:)

Guest jrose

Another day, another missed connection.

It's like heading to the movies and not being able to get popcorn!

How are they missed connections hun? Just a bit confused....you mean traveling SP? Or are they booked up?

I find for me, I tend to pre-arrange my bookings so that there are no missed connections. Have you tried to book in advanced?

Guest jrose

Not, it's a booked that as close to 2 hours before was "we're good to go, call in an hour for directions" and then there is no answer at the T - 1 hour call :(

And they were booked 1 to 2 days in advance...

Edited by jrose
Added second line

Not, it's a booked that as close to 2 hours before was "we're good to go, call in an hour for directions" and then there is no answer at the T - 1 hour call :(

And they were booked 1 to 2 days in advance...

Hmmmm, well now....ya....should not be so difficult for you. Sorry, must be terriably annoying. Are you booking with a reputable lady? Does she have consistant rec? Keeping in mind, sometimes things happen. Like loosing phone, or it dies what have you. But for you to have this happen 2-4 times is a bit much.

If there is anything I can do for you just PM. Perhaps I can give you a good reference, or anyting else that will make this easier for you to make that connection.

Guest jrose

in 2 of the 3 missed connections I was able to reach them later, and was given a reason for the miss. It just sucks when you set a time, drive 45 minutes to get to Moncton, call at the given time and get a full voice mail box as your answer

:(