What energy Drinks work best for you?

what energy drink works best for you before sex?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. what energy drink works best for you before sex?

• 5 hour energy
    • full throttle
    • amp
    • rock star
    • red bull
    • other
    • xenergy

:?:I have been trying different energy drinks lately some work well others put me to sleep or do nothing.

5 hour energy - works great!

amp - works great also

Rockstar - made me sleepy

Red Bull - was neutral

xenergy - haven't tried yet.

so what works best for you before sex?:?:

Last fall when I was in Maine ( USA ) riding the motorcycle, I stopped at Dicken's orchards for some R&R. After looking around and chatting with the folks there the owner asked if I ever had a dicken's energy cider, I politely told him "no" so he pointed to the fridge behind the cashier and asked me if I wanted a dicken's cider. I was surprised of the invitation and accepted it.

Ever since then I like a dicken's cider in the morning and at night.

Check out this video of dicken's energy cider

I used to love the sugar free full throttle, in the silver can. Which to my very big disappointment has been discontinued.

So now I am totally hooked on Xenergy.. Cherry Lime is amazing and the pomegranate is pretty good too..

I am hooked on Xyience and 5 hour energy now.

I like the Mango, Cranrazz and BluePom flavour.

My favorite Aplle discontinued in Ottawa, but can be ordered online by the case.

There are more flavours online.

But they have cherry rush, xcitust blast , lime cherry and one more here for xyience

5 hour energy has come out with 2 more flavours one being pomegrante.

5 hour energy is on sale for 2 for $5 at Macs

the Quickie has xyience on sale 2 for $5

I used to love the sugar free full throttle, in the silver can. Which to my very big disappointment has been discontinued.

So now I am totally hooked on Xenergy.. Cherry Lime is amazing and the pomegranate is pretty good too..

its only been discontinued in this area, because coke sucks as a bottler and distributor, they rather put out the tasteless non working Rockstar crap!!!

Coffee and coke over ice. Sounds strange, but I picked up the habit while working in a restaurant, and it has a kick!

Rockstar Juiced or Coffee have replaced my sugar-free Redbull kick, but I don't drink them as much any more. Plain old coffee does the trick, with the bottomless pot at work!

I suppose it depends on what you want energy drinks for.

I used to run a lot - many 10ks, a number of half marathons and 3 marathons and I think the so called "energy" drinks are commercially hyped crap, and potentially dangerous.

I've coached soccer for 20 years and I don't like the kids I coach drinking these drinks. Water is sufficient.

The problem is that the advertising for energy drinks is directed to young kids who play sports and, very simply, that ain't good.

If you want to drink something other than alcohol that gives you a kick, that's fine, just don't give the message to young athletes that they should drink that stuff.

I suppose it depends on what you want energy drinks for.

I used to run a lot - many 10ks, a number of half marathons and 3 marathons and I think the so called "energy" drinks are commercially hyped crap, and potentially dangerous.

I've coached soccer for 20 years and I don't like the kids I coach drinking these drinks. Water is sufficient.

The problem is that the advertising for energy drinks is directed to young kids who play sports and, very simply, that ain't good.

If you want to drink something other than alcohol that gives you a kick, that's fine, just don't give the message to young athletes that they should drink that stuff.

well I use these drinks to stay awake on 12 hour shifts. Alot of these energy drinks have a combination of B1 B6 and B12 vitamins which is good for you and some have no caffeine like 5 hour energy

Coffee and coke over ice. Sounds strange, but I picked up the habit while working in a restaurant, and it has a kick!

That sounds good to me, I am going to try it, was it black coffee and coke?

I recall early in the morning after drinking all night, pouring some Pepsi into black coffee because there was no sugar around...oh, and I was drunk too. Guess I was lacking the ice part because it was pretty much the grossest shit that ever passed over my lips ever.

That sounds good to me, I am going to try it, was it black coffee and coke?

Yup! Fill a glass with ice, then fill it half-way with hot coffee and then top up with Coke (has to be regular, not diet - the sugar is important!).

Gin and Tonic.....

Cocaine as a chaser.

hahahahahaha.

Where I come from, it was cocaine first and the alcohol as the chaser.

Last fall when I was in Maine ( USA ) riding the motorcycle' date=' I stopped at Dicken's orchards for some R&R. After looking around and chatting with the folks there the owner asked if I ever had a dicken's energy cider, I politely told him "no" so he pointed to the fridge behind the cashier and asked me if I wanted a dicken's cider. I was surprised of the invitation and accepted it.

Ever since then I like a dicken's cider in the morning and at night.

Check out this video of dicken's energy cider

[/quote']

T'storm most excellent vid LMAO

Where I come from, it was cocaine first and the alcohol as the chaser.

hahah you're right Angela, but I love getting the drips, so I guess I'll bend the rule on that one.

hehe jk... seriously, drugs are harmful :P

I used to drink gallons of Red Bull when I was still living back home and go clubbing for entire weekends in London. Now I just stick to good old coffee and tea, but when I do get back to London, it's straight into the Red Bull on Friday afternoons and drink it all weekend, cause I won't be back home till Sunday night!

but when I do get back to London, it's straight into the Red Bull on Friday afternoons and drink it all weekend, cause I won't be back home till Sunday night!

You bad boy :mrgreen:

I was drinking those little bottles you get at truck stops one time when driving across the States....just to stay awake. They all taste gross and get expensive when you're drinking a few every stop! Not sure if they worked or if the stopping and getting out of the van and stretching was waking me up or if the drink was?

Now Dicken's...that's cool!