Birthday Gift

Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for an SP for one's birthday as a "self gift"...about a month away and looking for someone who will provide a memorable encounter.

Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for an SP for one's birthday as a "self gift"...about a month away and looking for someone who will provide a memorable encounter.

It would be hard to suggest a lady for someone without knowing anything about his likes and dislikes. You like younger ladies or older ladies, spinner type or bbw, white/black/asian ?

I could suggest my favorite SP but you may not have a similar encounter.

For me it's really hard to give you answer without knowing anything about you or what you like.

I'm pretty much a newbie to all this...just looking for an SP who really enjoys herself during the encounter and will have a great time with me on my birthday. Someone who's responsive during DATY would be great :)

You really need to say what type of courtesan that floats your boat. Then the members could probably steer you in direction to your preferred type of companion. You pretty well have all types on here that will provide you with your wants and desires.

Cheers and Happy Hobbying ©

whatsup

Since you have a month before your birthday, I would suggest that you take the time to make some researches here on CERB. The recommendations on the ladies, and their profile will help you make your mind.

Many ladies have also their own website where you will find enough information to make you feel at ease or not with what she has to offer.

The good part of CERB is that it is a place to share our experience, but everybody has to make its own mind. But, you'll see, the research part is fun and you will discover wonderful people, very different and very interesting.

Have fun !

Peachy ,Peachy or Peachy

Right, right or right...LOL. You won't go wrong with the sweet Peachy.

I also second the suggestion of reviewing the Recommendation Section. The first post of any SP usually indicates the services she provides. It also indicates the body type, eg., spinner, curvy, tall, petite etc. Then you can make up your mind by reading the rest of the posts. For any particular or detailed information, you can also PM the posters.

Good luck!