Barrhaven Ma's at 577 bidwell st

Guest En***y

She offers a great massage , but I noticed somebody on kijiji tried to spread lies about her black mailing them....so untrue as I have seen her many times and it is always safe and good massage.....

The massage was actually pretty good but trying to converse with her was like pulling teeth. She was quite pretty and extremely shy.

It was in a basement room in a residential area. What impressed me the least was that a child was in the living room when I came up from the basement. Made me quite uncorfortable so I will not go back.

Had a session with her last summer. The house is nice and clean and yes I saw a kid, but she directed me upstairs at that time. The room small and very clean. She's an attractive girl. The massage was very enjoyable and at the 30 min mark she offered a much softer touch, amazingly controlled but technical. No touchy her.

Intriguing. I can't find any ads with phone no online. Would appreciate a link or PM with phone no please. Thanks.

Is this place still active and does anyone have a telephone number for this place I would like to visit but don't want to just walk up.

Is this place still active and does anyone have a telephone number for this place I would like to visit but don't want to just walk up.

Ontario & Chuck007, check your PMs.

• Like 2

She is still active I saw her on Sat afternoon. She gave me a good massage and then asked if there were any problem areas that she should work during the last 10 mins. I will be going back to see her again.

She is still active I saw her on Sat afternoon. She gave me a good massage and then asked if there were any problem areas that she should work during the last 10 mins. I will be going back to see her again.

Yup, I saw her today and she's as good as ever, great massage. Communication leaves a bit to be desired but I'm not there for conversation :)

great massage- her massage skills are quite good particularly if you like deep massage. for the ending each time is a little something different, last time, after coming to, I thought - that's a pretty powerful almost tantric experience. recommend

I have visited Aranda several times over the past few years and can confirm she offers a wonderful massage. Very clean and professional experience at a reasonable price. She has a wonderful sensual side to her despite her quiet nature.

• Like 1

I'll add to the others. Very clean, nice place, great massage as well. She's pretty, hard to guess on age, however, and slim. She did seem to be quite quiet but I was so zonked out on the massage it didn't matter.

The ending was very well done - she knew what she was doing. I'd go back :)

She does do a good legit massage

Also decent extras endings

Some things to keep in mind

- there is quite often her young son upstairs

- she speaks perfect English although she pretends not to so that she doesn't have to converse

- she led me to believe that she has a spycam and records sessions

• Like 1

some places have cams in the entry to be sure all is ok, but if in the room this is troubling

yes, the spycam video can be used for blackmail? but im just going for a massage ;) lol

Yeah, she records the sessions to review with her husband every night. I think not !!! I've been visiting Aranda for over a year and I doubt very much that our session(s) have been video'ed !!! I can't imagine what she would gain by doing that?