I was wondering what the cerbie nation thinks about adult performance art? Everything from burlesque to fetish demonstrations and even comedy, what are your thoughts?

Also where do you think is the best location to find some of the most interesting adult acts in the world?

Posted via Mobile Device

I do regularly participate in some fetish/bondage performance in Toronto. I absolutely adore it, especially when it come to rope bondage...so my answer may be a bit out of order...but they are awesome! <3

There is always the old stand-by - Amsterdam. The Red Light District has anything that tickles your fancy, voyeurism, fetish, domination, the list goes on and on. Some acts even encourage audience participation. Like most things in life, not for everyone, but everyone that is interested can find what they want.

There is always the old stand-by - Amsterdam. The Red Light District has anything that tickles your fancy, voyeurism, fetish, domination, the list goes on and on. Some acts even encourage audience participation. Like most things in life, not for everyone, but everyone that is interested can find what they want.

I read that the red light districts in amsterdam were shut down and that restaurants, hotels and theaters were being built in it's place as an attempt to "clean up" tourism.

Posted via Mobile Device

I've seen some pretty good performances (and a few bad ones to) in the Soho area of London. Funny story: Once my companion said afterwards "thanks for the peep show" of course I was thinking of it more like "adult" Opera so it was was of those WTF are they thinking kind of moments and then I realized I am either an uninhibited pervert or more enlightened and open minded. Still haven't figured out which or really bothered to try as I decided that was in and of itself subjective.

And yes, the Red light district of Amsterdam rocks (in some ways). Certainly they can't get rid of it; I don't think I have ever been there (a few blocks away from the main district where it is still out of site) when someone didn't recognize me as not a native (always wear a Canadian Flag in Europe (Netherlands especially) or risk being mistaken for something else) and asked for directions :)

Guest **urHo***ixx
I was wondering what the cerbie nation thinks about adult performance art? Everything from burlesque to fetish demonstrations and even comedy, what are your thoughts?

Also where do you think is the best location to find some of the most interesting adult acts in the world?

Posted via Mobile Device

Different strokes for different folks, not personally my thing though...

Guest s******ecan****

They are awesome, wish there were more of them and more accessible.