someone who looks like Jude?

I miss the Jude masso therapy and her sexy little body, was wondering if she has a twin in this city and I just haven't found her yet?

Any suggestions?.....

I miss the Jude masso therapy and her sexy little body, was wondering if she has a twin in this city and I just haven't found her yet?

Any suggestions?.....

The great Jude is indeed sorely missed, as she offered quite a unique combo of looks and technique.

Look-wise, the closest I've seen is Destiny from CMJ.

Best to you, tantric, and my very best to Jude if she ever reads this thread!

toine

• Like 1

Any suggestions?.....

She is now a legit RMT in the region. I will not say anymore to respect her privacy.

I never asked what she was up to , I just wanted a Jude look alike as I knew she was now legit doing female massage only.

If you found my twin in the city let me know! lol Yeah I got that question often when I left Ottawa. I am actually back in Ottawa and trying to work out on a new project in therapeutic massage. But things seems to go too slow and I am afraid it will never work out. So I am actually thinking to go back into sensual massage soon if things are not moving on.

• Like 1

Wow what better to have the real Jude then to wish for the twin. I am sorry to hear the other massage venture isn't working out for you as you planned, but you always have gentlemen here who miss your massage and appreciate your skills and looks.

I will post on here everything that you guys need to know. Anyone who has questions can as well send me a private message.

• Like 1

Jude,

Welcome back, not sure you have made it all the way back yet, but your return would be welcomed.

Okay I will start to make some viewing of apartments for rent to work. But I am wondering which area you guys would prefer:

Vanier

West of Ottawa

East of Ottawa

Hull

Very hard trying to please everyone so I'm of the opinion that you should get a place you feel safe in... one that will suit your services and needs and we will find our way to you.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Okay, what about St-laurent area? There is cheap places there and lots of highrise. Its also very central and close to downtown,

• Like 1

My new website will be http://www.judemasso.com

For the contact info, you guys needs to become a membership on my website. I only ask your name and email, thats it. Its for security purposes and a better management.

New clients will need to pay the new price but regular old clients has the benefit to pay the regular price.

Additional Comments:

I just found a place yesterday. My new office will be close to downtown. The location will be reveal once clients will confirmed a booking with me.

There is a need to reconstruct the office and it should be ready at the end of october this year.

I will not be alone this time, I will team up will Lara. It looks like alot of you gentleman believed that me and Lara was similar, so we decided to have a studio together. We will still work independently, and have our own private room, and our own rates but we will provide our services at the same location.