Guest V***s*aP*I

Since Allyson was the one to tell me about Cerb in the first place I thought I would pass along some information.

She is still planning on coming back, but with school so far this year she hasn't had any time to herself let alone to work, or check her work email. I don't know when she will be back, but I know she misses all you guys and will be. I am going to be (hopefully) having some drinks with her next weekend when I am over. So I will tell her she should post something on here to let you guys all know what's going on.

Hi Vanessa and welcome to Cerb. It would be nice of you to ask Allyson to put up post to let us know when she plans to come back . We all miss her a lot but I for one understand school must cum first.

Thanks for intervening

Guest V***s*aP*I

No Problem, I was talking to her 2 days ago when I decided to visit Halifax so we could get together. And then I saw this thread and had to fill you boys in. I am trying to convince her to do a few calls in my room while I am there, I will get her to login and update her fans

I miss all of you too. Vanessa told me I better come on and post something before you boys had a riot. I am sorry I am not around, and I really do miss you and will be back. After this semester is over I am hoping I can get back to my regular life. . . .which includes seeing all you guys. I will try to keep an eye on cerb a bit more, but I don't know how good I will be at it.

In the mean time if you boys need to be taken care of, go see Vanessa this weekend. . .I promise she is an even bigger slut then me ;)

Mwahhhhh

Glad to know you still plan on coming back. Sorry to hear school is so demanding of you but we all understand that this has to come first. I sure miss you and hope you really do come back. Keep us posted when you can.

I miss all of you too. Vanessa told me I better come on and post something before you boys had a riot. I am sorry I am not around, and I really do miss you and will be back. After this semester is over I am hoping I can get back to my regular life. . . .which includes seeing all you guys. I will try to keep an eye on cerb a bit more, but I don't know how good I will be at it.

In the mean time if you boys need to be taken care of, go see Vanessa this weekend. . .I promise she is an even bigger slut then me ;)

Mwahhhhh

That is what I have planned to see AllysonNS. You have not let me down on your promises.

My appetite for cock has won over school lol. So as soon as these exams are done I am coming back to have you all use my body ;) Hopefully before I go home for Christmas but if not then after for sure. Sorry for making you all wait.

My appetite for cock has won over school lol. So as soon as these exams are done I am coming back to have you all use my body ;) Hopefully before I go home for Christmas but if not then after for sure. Sorry for making you all wait.

YES!!! :bigclap:

I second that yes ! and third..and fourth it .... well you get it I'd love to have Allyson as my Christmas gift !! and birthday gift etc etc

Guest F***tyF**rari

--hugs-- So does that mean I get to have sex with you soon too;)?