Just wondering if anyone has heard from her over the summer ? I'm hoping she will be back in school in September as I'm sure a lot of us miss her. I have sent a few emails but I remember her saying she may not be able to get on line . Does anyone know if she was at the Social ?

If you're out there sweetie let us know if you can :)-

Edited by boomer01
spelling

What a good time for me to log in to my account, saves me from starting my own thread!

Yes I am still coming back for school, and yes I will be waiting to see you boys. I am back in HRM area now, but I am still unable to do calls. . . so please don't ask guys. Starting September 1 (or shortly before or after) I will be back to work!

I am going to be able to offer in call to existing clients or people with references, this is for my safety. If I have NOT seen you before or you do NOT have references please do not ask to come to my place, I may still set up the occasional hotel time as incall for those I have not met before.

There might be a slight change in my rates, I haven't worked them out yet but I promise that they will still be worth my time :)

Great to see you back on the board, Allyson! Hope you're enjoying your summer.:icon_cool:

I don't have any time to enjoy the summer :( I have been working for the government 10 hour days. I am loving what I am doing and it is great for me when I get out of school. . . but my fun time is almost non-existant.

Those kind of jobs pay off in the end, and your managers will remember your work ethic for sticking it out.

Hope I get a chance to meet you in the fall. :)

I don't have any time to enjoy the summer :( I have been working for the government 10 hour days.

Sounds like me and a lot of other people I know.

Those kind of jobs pay off in the end, and your managers will remember your work ethic for sticking it out.

Hope I get a chance to meet you in the fall. :)

Yeah it is worth it for sure, Or else I would have quit and found an apartment in the city to work as an SP. It helps me with my resume for when I finish school.

So how was everyones summer??

Additional Comments:

Sounds like me and a lot of other people I know.

I am going to try to make it to visit you and the other islanders before the start of september. If you would like to visit me again that is ;)

I am going to try to make it to visit you and the other islanders before the start of september. If you would like to visit me again that is ;)

I think you know the answer to that!

A girl has to have her ego stroked every once in a while though lol.

I would be happy to stroke your ego or anything else for that matter, any time you would like me to.;)

I would be happy to stroke your ego or anything else for that matter, any time you would like me to.;)

Stroke my ego and we can come to an arrangement for me to stroke something of yours ;)

Stroke my ego and we can come to an arrangement for me to stroke something of yours ;)

Ooh where to begin...

Haha, I am sure we will figure something out when the time comes again.

You can count on that!

Hey Allyson, so good to see you ack around on here again! Hopefully when you make it this way we will be able to go through with our plans that didnt work so well last time :P

Take care pretty girl :)

xoxoxox

Hey Allyson, so good to see you ack around on here again! Hopefully when you make it this way we will be able to go through with our plans that didnt work so well last time :P

xoxoxox

Babe I promise we will have some fun, I don't care if anyone else is there or not ;) How are you doing anyway?

Excellent thank you :) Enjoying this beautiful summer !! I'm now into my own spot offering incall so while your on the island and if you need a place to go on your downtime I'd love some company :) Hope your enjoying this new job you got, definatly sounds like it looks good on paper :P

Anyways hun keep in touch and take care

Hopefully when you make it this way we will be able to go through with our plans that didnt work so well last time :P

xoxoxox

Babe I promise we will have some fun, I don't care if anyone else is there or not ;)

Now this sounds interesting! I am starting to get an idea lodged in my head.

Maybe we will send you an invite to join Steve? lol

I'll keep an eye open for that invite. Remember, you have my email, phone number, street address, postal code, mailing address and shoe size so no reason NOT to get in touch with me. Ha Ha

Im going to host a poly party so maybe we can work it around when you plan on coming to the island and we can be the two ladies

• Like 1