I was looking through BackP... and noticed a new massage studio called thastudio anyone seen it or been there yet?

thastudio.ca

I was looking through BackP... and noticed a new massage studio called thastudio anyone seen it or been there yet?

thastudio.ca

I stumbled upon it, on that very site, on Monday and apparently that was its opening. Its affiliated with Explore-Her.com and I was informed they're located close to the Montreal Rd. exit. For further clarification NO I have not visited myself.

It could really shake things up a bit. Looking forward to further reviews/recommendations here and elsewhere.

Additional Comments:

I am seeing info re it being Members only? on a referral basis ??

Who knows? Someone will have to TOFTT and find out :)

I know the law is in flux at the moment with the Bedford case making its way through the system, but I think it'd be a brave soul who set up an establishment where FS was offered on a regular basis. I'm sure LE could make life hell if they chose to.

Even MPs are supposed to be licensed by the City of Ottawa, and I doubt they're handing out more licenses, so the membership thing may be something like CMJ does to get around that (IANAL, but I think that if you're members only you're a private club rather than somewhere that's open to the public, so the rules are different).

Who knows? Someone will have to TOFTT and find out :)

I know the law is in flux at the moment with the Bedford case making its way through the system, but I think it'd be a brave soul who set up an establishment where FS was offered on a regular basis. I'm sure LE could make life hell if they chose to.

Even MPs are supposed to be licensed by the City of Ottawa, and I doubt they're handing out more licenses, so the membership thing may be something like CMJ does to get around that (IANAL, but I think that if you're members only you're a private club rather than somewhere that's open to the public, so the rules are different).

if the woman i want is there on saturday i will TOFTT :)

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute
I stumbled upon it, on that very site, on Monday and apparently that was its opening. Its affiliated with Explore-Her.com and I was informed they're located close to the Montreal Rd. exit. For further clarification NO I have not visited myself.

I remember some time back a similar "club" operated in that area by a questionable person......does anybody remember......was 417 studio???

Pure coincidence, surely, but the posted rates are exactly the same as for a certain establishment on Montreal Road.

Just sayin'

toine

The site certainly looks like they are offering FS...which may be a challenge unless they are a private club, even then not sure how long it will last.

But i have called and wanted to say the person who answers the phone is very friendly and seems to genuinely want to help.

Thank you for that, i wish some of the other agencies/MP's follow

Guest s**nflute
But i have called and wanted to say the person who answers the phone is very friendly and seems to genuinely want to help.

Thank you for that, i wish some of the other agencies/MP's follow

Knowing the past business entreprenor, is this simply a name change?

Hey Guys, Just to make this clear, only a few girls are taking this opportunity to work at tha studio and all they are offering is erotic massages for regular EH clients.

EH will continue operating as usual and we are expecting new Elite talent soon.

Hey Guys, Just to make this clear, only a few girls are taking this opportunity to work at tha studio and all they are offering is erotic massages for regular EH clients.

EH will continue operating as usual and we are expecting new Elite talent soon.

how come nobody answers the phone?? ive tried several times to make an appointment, and nobody answers.

Guest s**nflute
how come nobody answers the phone?? ive tried several times to make an appointment, and nobody answers.

In addition to that, the schedule shows nobody is available on Saturdays and Sundays.

I visited the ThaStudio last night. Called the number and spoke with the very helpful and friendly lady who explained the services and rates, and then scheduled my appointment. She then sent me the address via SMS. It's a little out of my way, but oh well. The reason I called ThaStudio was because I was hoping to meet a particular girl, Judy, and I will submit a recco for that after this.

If you read my Recco for Judy, you will see I was really happy with my experience. She is a great young lady - somewhat of a contradiction in my mind. I mean to say that if ever there was a MA that I have met who could be doing anything else that she wanted, that would be Judy. I'm not complaining, exactly the opposite.

So the setup is similar to a private club. You make your appointment, call again after you arrive, and then you are let into the facility. It's a smallish, rather average spa type of atmosphere, but clean and private and comfortable. Soft lighting, music, mirrors and a massage table. I was offered the restroom and a shower, but I was already clean and fresh so not necessary for me.

Disrobed and assumed the massage table position. Judy has a medium light touch and worked out the stress in my shoulders and neck with some massage oils and we chatted. I learned a lot about her but that's between us. At the flip we discussed the menu which is extensive (YMMV). The time went too quickly for me, and I could have spent another 30 minutes, but such is life. All in all, a great time, relaxing, satisfying, and a wonderful girl. I would definitely repeat.